Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
k267
Registered Users

paypal question

I've never used paypal to sell things and I have a very basic question I was hoping someone could help me with! I've tried searching through the forum and online, and I don't know why I'm still having such trouble figuring this out!

So when I sell something and give someone my paypal address, is there anything else I need to do? Does paypal automatically take the required fees out of the payment the buyer makes, and credit the rest to my credit card that is linked to my account? Or is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks!

Advertisement

k267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Charitys*Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: paypal question

When you sell something you give you paypal address or they give your yours. if they give you theirs you hit request money put in paypal address the amount and in subjuct line I put in What the item is. Hit send request and then the buyer gets invoice. When they pay the money stays in your paypal account unless you transfer it to the paypal credit card or bank account. The credit card it for if you purchase something and you don't have enuf fund in paypal they will deduct from credit card. I hope I did not confuse you more.
Charitys*Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
k267
Registered Users

Thanks! That helps. Is there an additional fee if I want to transfer the money I get from a buyer from pp to my credit card?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
k267
Registered Users

bump! Still trying to figure this all out, would appreciate any insight! Thanks!!