Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #1
Cyn_Cyn's Avatar
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,912
My Mood:
ATTS: LOVE DAY

Please post here in a different color from the rest of your post with updates or to be added to the list

Like Always, Please tell me if I've skipped you / Need to move you!

Waiting to O:

kt~mommy - cd2

Janine - cd3

pamnkevin - cd3

HaleyBailey- cd5

Firefaery6683 - cd6

Ashpd2006 - cd6

love.my.baby.lots - cd6

Serendipity10410 - cd9

Ten - cd10

Mommyof4forme! - cd11

Mayghan - cd11

Stacyroo77 - cd11

BreaMarie - cd13

RedSoxLover - cd13

supergirljennie - cd13

Mommymilktm - cd15

armywife08- cd16

beckstar - cd16

ashtonsmom - cd16

Mrs.Rusty - cd19

Jollymom - cd19

Currer Bell - cd19

attachedmom - cd20

bumminbeachbabe - cd21

Trin - cd22

Snoopygirl_niki - cd26

SaraLee318 - cd39

Mama2KitandMara - cd160














2 WW:

lilsoldiersmommy - 2po

MadeOfStars - 5dpo

Momneedssupport - 6dpo

MyKylie - 7dpo

Love4leon - 7dpo

Willows - 8dpo

elizabeth429- 9dpo

Bccc624 - 11dpo




















TEST TEST TEST:

PinkSapphire87 - 13po

Lele0803 - 16dpo

Corey0902 - 17dpo

KingsDaughter76 - 17dpo

Mommyto2girls - 20dpo

Amanda w. - 29po













STUPID FERTILITY DRUGS

lilsoldiersmommy






TAB:

Andbabymakes2

jenmomtomatt

Lexy

monkeybunns

TwinKristi

heluvsme

Cyn_Cyn


EBF Awaiting AF:

Saebbe

Lissabrat





Waiting to TTC

Julesboch (waiting until July 2010)




Waiting to Adopt:




Buddha Bellies!:

Babybug – (10/23/2010)

Wendyroo2001 – (10/19/2010)

Ctj101502 - (Oct/2010)

dragondance – (10/7/10)

The Fancy Pansy – (10/4/10)

Happymama1 – (10/4/10)

buttonnose – (10/1/10)

MommyKeller0107 – (9/29/10)

Chrijodo – (9/27/10)

Fusion – (9/26/10)

rachaeljohnson – (9/22/10)

scuddles – (9/15/10)

Sonoran Bloom – (9/5/10)

Apurkeyp – (8/30/10)

McMamma38 – (8/13/10)

Nkotbfan – (9/2/10)

Bls26 – (8/31/10)

Dorthy’smom – (8/20/10)

615marsh – (8/25/10)

AmandaRenee – (8/19/10)

2208

Lovely -

Mom2Billy – (8/6/10)

nickelsay -

JAMmama – (7/26/10)

jenvbear – (7/27/10)

*KaiMom* - (7/7/10)

kitkatkc – (7/12/10)

taralee2001 – (7/9/10)

Laylaeomommy – (7/6/10)

monstersmom -

JandJsmom0607 –

HippieMama74 – (6/25/10)

Terra76 – (6/26/10)

Amaggiepie – (6/16/10)

Emilyjoy16 – (6/11/10)

Maman08 – (6/10/10)

meagank24 – (6/9/10)

PaisleyDeann – (6/6/10)

marleysmom1207 – (5/26/10)

aerobebe1421 – (5/31/10)

talithakoum219 – (5/27/10)

tygr2410 – (5/23/10)

Jennybeth – (5/21/10)

C-MaeMama – (5/19/10)

Lynn1179 – (5/14/10)

Lanasmom – (5/10/10)

juliemom2faith – (5/5/10)


katesmash – (5/5/10)

crunchymamaNY - (5/4/10)






In Our Prayers:

Armywife08

monkeybunns

Kaylabelle05




TTC Cheerleaders

sassybean

McMamma38

tuckabella

Happymama1

Miraclebabysmama

JAMmama

Lynn1179

Lovnbabygabi

Katesmash

MommyScott

StacysS

Lissabrat

Laylaeomommy

tygr2410

HippieMama74

Amaggiepie

aerobebe1421

Lovely

SarahLee318





Need Updates:

computermama
windy_fairy
jraejohnson
stephcrouse
Mommato4kids
Futurama~mama
Mrsgrantis
stevensmom
LillyIvy
~Melissa~
Liddle1
taralee2001
My Apron Strings
Fairychilde
cravnp99





Please Note: If we don't hear from you after 2 weeks from your last post, you will be removed from the list, and you may come back when you wish with an update to be re-added.

Advertisement

__________________
~~Cyndi to P 5/8/99, Mama to P 11/18/99, P 2/1/04, P 9/5/05 and my angel babies.
Hairbows, tutus, legwarmers, swaddlers ...hyenacart

Mama P's Goodies on facebook

Last edited by Cyn_Cyn; 02-14-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
Cyn_Cyn's Avatar
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,912
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Sorry for the late start this morning ladies.
DD is still not feeling well. I have done everything and her fever is still not going anywhere. She sounds horrible. Her breathing was a little harder last night...whenever she could sleep....seems like we are going down the same path as last year. I still hope not.
Wish I knew where my stethoscope was....

HAPPY LOVE DAY EVERYONE!!

QOTD: What are your plans for today? DO you have any special Vday traditions or special memories?

AOTD: Well, we had plans to go to dinner and a movie. We were going to watch Valentines Day on VDAY!! But it all depends on how DD is doing later today.
As far as it being a special day....well.....DH proposed to me on this day 11 yrs ago!!
__________________
~~Cyndi to P 5/8/99, Mama to P 11/18/99, P 2/1/04, P 9/5/05 and my angel babies.
Hairbows, tutus, legwarmers, swaddlers ...hyenacart

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
elizabeth429's Avatar
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lemoore, CA
Posts: 1,646
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Good morning and happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

I was MIA yesterday, worked 12 hours and when I got home I just crashed! DH has to work today so it's just me and the babe today. I think we're going to clean up around here and then head to the store to pick up something special for dinner. I just might surprise the hubs with a nice candlelit dinner.

I might just pick up a package of pg tests, too....I'm having an internal stuggle with it, though. I'm trying not to focus on TTC but it's hard resisting the urge to POAS! LOL. I really don't think I'm pg, I feel like af is going to show any day. I can't help dreaming of getting a valentine's BFP, even though I'm only like 10dpo, and Im not even sure of that because we didn't chart this month.

Anyways...I am sending you all some Valentine Baby !!!! Hope we see some BFP's today
__________________
Megan, Navy wifey to A, Homeschooling Mama to L ('09) and I ('10)
Expecting Adeline Kate August '14!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:12 AM   #4
elizabeth429's Avatar
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lemoore, CA
Posts: 1,646
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Cyn - Aww so sorry DD is sick! Poor girl. I hope she gets to feeling better soon, and I hope you and the hubs are able to go out and enjoy!
__________________
Megan, Navy wifey to A, Homeschooling Mama to L ('09) and I ('10)
Expecting Adeline Kate August '14!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
attachedmom's Avatar
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: In the North
Posts: 1,340
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Happy Love day to everyone! I love that there is a holiday that honors Love. Its so important to celebrate all year around! Love is where this all began isn't it?!

AFM, I had a temp spike this am!! I think it has to be 3 days of high temps for it to be "official" in FF so I'll wait to say I'm in the 2 WW at this point. I'm so excited my body is FINALLY ready again. I'm trying to keep DD interested in the boob (shes holding on by a thread) since I was so sad to have to wean for this to happen. There really is no more milk so she suckles for 3 or 4 minutes just for comfort. That gives me hope that she might want to pick back up if and when there is a new LO.

Wishing everyone the best day ever and remember that we are all loved !! XOXO!

And BTW Cyn, I dont know you well, but I can sympothize with the LO being sick! Hope she feels better soon!! My dd is sick too and its so heartbreaking!!

AOTD:
My dh is working until 4 so its just me and DD and we are just snuggling up today with good books and tea When DH comes home we are going out to our favorite Organic/Raw restaurant and then we will have our traditional scrabble game and movie after the LO is in bed!
__________________
*Christine*: Soul Searching, Nature loving, AP'in, co-sleepin', Home-Water-Birthing CDing & BFing student of life...
Loving my Daniel and 2 Girls (2/21/11 & 2/28/08)

Last edited by attachedmom; 02-14-2010 at 07:57 AM.
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
bccc624's Avatar
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,230
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Good morning ladies. Temp went down some today. Had a rough night last night. Didn't go to bed until 2am, woke up at 3:45am, didn't go back to sleep until around 4:30am. So I'm thinking my temp isn't accurate. I tested this morning, and I don't see anything. But in true ATTS spirit, pics are coming. I'll add them in just a few...

ETA Pics (sorry for the crappy quality)


__________________
Brandi married to my best friend
6/08 & 2/12 & Angel Princess 5/24/13 - 5/26/13
Expecting our RAINBOW May 2014


Last edited by bccc624; 02-14-2010 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Added pictures
bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #7
attachedmom's Avatar
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: In the North
Posts: 1,340
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
Good morning ladies. Temp went down some today. Had a rough night last night. Didn't go to bed until 2am, woke up at 3:45am, didn't go back to sleep until around 4:30am. So I'm thinking my temp isn't accurate. I tested this morning, and I don't see anything. But in true ATTS spirit, pics are coming. I'll add them in just a few...
Yeah I prob wouldn't pay too much attention to that temp if your night was so different then it normally is...
Lookin' forward to pics !!
__________________
*Christine*: Soul Searching, Nature loving, AP'in, co-sleepin', Home-Water-Birthing CDing & BFing student of life...
Loving my Daniel and 2 Girls (2/21/11 & 2/28/08)
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #8
MyKylie's Avatar
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Washington State
Posts: 3,312
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

So even though I am now where near getting a positive, I took a test this morning, just hoping maybe I'd have something to tell DH when he is up. Nope. But really what can you expect at only 7 DPO, LOL!

DS was up at 3 AM last night, so DH got up with him and then I let his go back to sleep at 6.

We are headed out of town today, to the mountains and a neat little Bavarian tourist town.
__________________
Christina

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #9
momneedssupport's Avatar
momneedssupport
Registered Users
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 3,092
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn_Cyn View Post
Sorry for the late start this morning ladies.
DD is still not feeling well. I have done everything and her fever is still not going anywhere. She sounds horrible. Her breathing was a little harder last night...whenever she could sleep....seems like we are going down the same path as last year. I still hope not.
Wish I knew where my stethoscope was....

HAPPY LOVE DAY EVERYONE!!

QOTD: What are your plans for today? DO you have any special Vday traditions or special memories?

AOTD: Well, we had plans to go to dinner and a movie. We were going to watch Valentines Day on VDAY!! But it all depends on how DD is doing later today.
As far as it being a special day....well.....DH proposed to me on this day 11 yrs ago!!
I hope DD feels better soon for both of you. Mine has a faucet for a nose lately. What a romantic man to propose on V day!!! How sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attachedmom View Post
Happy Love day to everyone! I love that there is a holiday that honors Love. Its so important to celebrate all year around! Love is where this all began isn't it?!

AFM, I had a temp spike this am!! I think it has to be 3 days of high temps for it to be "official" in FF so I'll wait to say I'm in the 2 WW at this point. I'm so excited my body is FINALLY ready again. I'm trying to keep DD interested in the boob (shes holding on by a thread) since I was so sad to have to wean for this to happen. There really is no more milk so she suckles for 3 or 4 minutes just for comfort. That gives me hope that she might want to pick back up if and when there is a new LO.

Wishing everyone the best day ever and remember that we are all loved !! XOXO!

And BTW Cyn, I dont know you well, but I can sympothize with the LO being sick! Hope she feels better soon!! My dd is sick too and its so heartbreaking!!

AOTD:
My dh is working until 4 so its just me and DD and we are just snuggling up today with good books and tea When DH comes home we are going out to our favorite Organic/Raw restaurant and then we will have our traditional scrabble game and movie after the LO is in bed!
FX for your 2WW. I hope you and DH can get some snuggle time in after he gets home. Scrabble sounds like a fun way to celebrate without the prssure, KWIM??!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
Good morning ladies. Temp went down some today. Had a rough night last night. Didn't go to bed until 2am, woke up at 3:45am, didn't go back to sleep until around 4:30am. So I'm thinking my temp isn't accurate. I tested this morning, and I don't see anything. But in true ATTS spirit, pics are coming. I'll add them in just a few...
I hope you can get some rest today....maybe a nap =) Waiting for pics

AFM: In-laws wanted to keep DS overnight. I love him, but love the breaks fro him, too. I picked up his new toddler bed last night and new car/truck sheets. Today we'll get it set up and tonight will be his first night in a big boy bed =(

QOTD: My husband is the antithesis of romantic. Never has been. I live with it pretty well. My dad was very romantic and thoughtful so it took som getting use to. We did double date on Friday night at a local Italian place. That was a nice evening. I bought some truffles from Walmart yesterday and an "I love you" With the way I ws raised-I have a hard time letting go of the romantic in me
__________________
Cecili :wave2: Wife to Bryan (5-15-04) Momma to Brayden (2-5-08) Clara Reece (11-24-10)
And Bennett Lane (3-27-13)
momneedssupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #10
attachedmom's Avatar
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: In the North
Posts: 1,340
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKylie View Post

We are headed out of town today, to the mountains and a neat little Bavarian tourist town.
That sounds amazing! Have fun!!!
__________________
*Christine*: Soul Searching, Nature loving, AP'in, co-sleepin', Home-Water-Birthing CDing & BFing student of life...
Loving my Daniel and 2 Girls (2/21/11 & 2/28/08)
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.