Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #21
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: LOVE DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth429 View Post
...Sunmark one-step pregnancy test.
Anyone use them before??
Sorry never heard of them before.
just in case it is a +

Advertisement

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #22
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi everyone! Just a quick hello- we are working outside all day today... it is beautiful and sunny here today - loving the time outside... and our new addition (Parker the dog) is doing great!! He slept through the night and has been amazing!!! I will try to get pictures soon!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #23
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

Elizabeth- I think most women on here will tell you to get a pink dye test. Those blue dye tests are crap and notirous for evap lines. So I would say get another $ tree and hold that pee, with very little drinking, for 3 or 4 hrs then take the test.

I like $ tree tests however I don't think they are a sensitive as some of the other pink dye tests. The soonest I got a BFP on one of them was 3 days before AF was due. It sounds like FRER's are much more sensitive so that is what I bought this time around. GL mama!
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #24
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:

I tried taking pics but it doesn't show up well at all. I have another one (it was a 2 pack) so I may try again in a bit, but I really don't like these tests! Anyone use them before??
Interesting. I hope to see pics of the wierdo test. FX it IS a +.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Hi everyone! Just a quick hello- we are working outside all day today... it is beautiful and sunny here today - loving the time outside... and our new addition (Parker the dog) is doing great!! He slept through the night and has been amazing!!! I will try to get pictures soon!
Jealous, part of one!!! I wanna be outside so bad....this winter has stunk and I'm stir crazy!!! I'm soooo ready for spring.

So, DH is bummed about his job. He didn't the position he just interviewed for under his current boss, so he's terribly bitter and has to go to work for the next two weeks and work for the man that doesn't want him =( He can still apply for other positions within Walmart-which is better for us-We love Bonus time, but he's bummed out and is struggling with staying in the business world, going back for his MBA or maybe even getting a teaching license. Pray for him and us as we venture into the unknown.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #25
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Elizabeth: IMO blue dye tests can easily give false + but they just don't seem as sensitive to me. I would go grab some pink dye tests when you can If you can splurge get an FRER!

and

We used to be stationed in VA beach I miss it everyday!

Cecili: Sending positive vibes to your DH. My Dh was in data analysis before joining the military. promotions can be rough!

Last edited by Julesboch; 02-14-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Julesboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #26
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Alright, guys, so in true addiction style, while browsing the grocery store I picked up a test. They only had one type that I've actually never heard of...Sunmark one-step pregnancy test. Looks like it may be the same test that Rite Aid sells as their brand. Anywho...when I peed on it, it looks like there may be a VERY faint line. It's kinda weird, the lines are comprised of these little tiny dots??? The control is a bunch of blue dots and the line that shows pregnancy is just showing a few blue dots where the line would be randomly scattered around...??? Does that make sense? It's a - sign that if if you're pregnant it forms a +.

With DD I only used dollar store tests so it was pink dye with the two lines. This one is hard to see and interpret, but there is def. some very light blue specks where the pos. line would be. I'm kinda freaking out, and now I feel like I have to know! My DH is leaving tomorrow for work and will be gone for 3 weeks and my mom is coming into town tomorrow as well. If I am pg, I want to be able to tell DH first, and then my mom.

I tried taking pics but it doesn't show up well at all. I have another one (it was a 2 pack) so I may try again in a bit, but I really don't like these tests! Anyone use them before??
that sounds a lot like the ept's I posted pics of in Fridays thread. You could hold your pee a couple hours and take the other one, or maybe go get one of those sensitive digi's?? I think people have said clear blue easy digis, but there was another mama just recently who had another brand I have never heard of and she got results on that when the CBE said neg. I think it was Kingsdaughter67?? It was just in the last week that she took them and she posted tons of pictures.

ETA- oh good, a bunch of other mamas posted while I was typing. It was the First response digis I was thinking of.

Last edited by wendyroo2001; 02-14-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: eta
wendyroo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #27
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyroo2001 View Post
that sounds a lot like the ept's I posted pics of in Fridays thread. You could hold your pee a couple hours and take the other one, or maybe go get one of those sensitive digi's?? I think people have said clear blue easy digis, but there was another mama just recently who had another brand I have never heard of and she got results on that when the CBE said neg. I think it was Kingsdaughter67?? It was just in the last week that she took them and she posted tons of pictures.

ETA- oh good, a bunch of other mamas posted while I was typing. It was the First response digis I was thinking of.
Yeah! It's very similar to that EPT you posted, with the blue dots. I am pretty sure it is a false positive because it's not all the dots are blue, just some here and there where the pos. line would be. I just ran out and got some FRER to test with just in case. I'll probably do one later and one in the morning. But really, I'm thinking it's just a false pos given all the issues with the blue dye. Thanks for the help, ladies!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #28
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Elizabeth: Hoping it isn't a false+, just a faulty test. Good luck girl!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #29
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

What would you buy your 3 yo niece for her birthday... She's a girly girl. No idea what she's really into...
Old 02-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #30
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey I need to be moved to
Buddha Bellies...lol... :-)
EDD Oct 23,2010!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote