Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #11
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday February 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn_Cyn View Post
Well this is just lovely....it is SNOWING AGAIN....expecting another 5-8"!! Yep, this is our 3rd major storm in 10 days!!
is it wrong to say im so jealous!!

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #12
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Cyn- Big to you and your lo! Hope you get some rest soon!

Brandi- I do believe you might very well be KU!!!!!! FX for you !!! Can't wait for that last frer to be blaring + for you!

so I talked w/my pg friend and I think she's going to buy all my nb/sm dipes. That way if I do end up needing them later I can just buy them back ! lol I was reminded last night while answering an email from my boss how lucky I am. She has been trying to get pg since we started back in 05. I've had 2 since then and she's at 0. So they are starting classes for adoption. I'm so happy for her , but also humbled. I hope it doesn't take long for them to become parents. They are such nice ppl and deserve this. Just one more reason I realize that we don't always know what's in store for us but there's always a plan. Maybe in a few years I can convince DH that adoption is an option for us. I've always wanted to anyways...
Old 02-15-2010, 09:17 AM   #13
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Cyn tomorrow you can put me back at the i don't know on the list. i have no idea what my body is doing so i'll wait til i get my cycle back to be on the right day. ty muffin!

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #14
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Morning ladies! Sorry the list is up late.
I have changed, made, changed again, and remade the bed this morning.
I have canceled appts and scheduled another appt to get DD into the Dr today.

Finally got her to sleep for a little while...so I am hoping on here for a few.
I have honestly had maybe 4 hours of sleep total in 3 days.
Poor thang hasn't been able to eat or drink anything....If by chance she does get something down it comes right back up....I HATE when my babies are sick.

I need some and I don't even drink it!!
Oh yikes how are you standing, no way I can function on very little sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKylie View Post
Cyndi- Sounds like a horrible night! So sorry!

Trying to hold out til Wed to POAS! (10 DPO)
Baby dust sent your way mama!

Quote:
Well this is just lovely....it is SNOWING AGAIN....expecting another 5-8"!! Yep, this is our 3rd major storm in 10 days!!
Wow more snow?? Hopefully it hits all at once and your left alone for the rest of Winter

AFM: Snowing here too, DH is sick and didn't go to his clinicals, the kids are being terrors and I am totally frustrated with the house.. trying to clean it up but everyone goes behind me and makes a huge mess again... DH isn't exactly helping but he sure can complain when nothing gets done when Im sick... then again I don't get to stay in bed all day when Im sick either... sorry Im bitter this morning, kinda tired of not getting a break when Im sick but his butt staying in bed when he's not feeling good.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #15
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Sandra- rule of thumb on opk's is 12-36 hr after + is when you will O. I'm not sure since you don't temp, but I would guess either cd15 or 16. Maybe someone else who doesn't temp could help you better. I think you bd'd plenty though! lol
Old 02-15-2010, 09:24 AM   #16
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Sill how frustrating this must be. I hope your body gets it together soon and you can know what's going on.

Cyn- SS for more snow, geeZ~~~ I don't know if any of you watched the news last night but here in KC there were LOTS of 20-30+ car pileups on the hwys!!! and there wasn't really any snow on the roads. I guess they were just slick...

Mayghan- Aww, big hugs mama, IKWYM, it's not fair at all! It's the same here when dh gets sick. Luckily it's rare for anyone in our house to get sick so I've been lucky. (This year at least). don't feel bad if the house isn't spick and span right now though. It'll get done, eventually!!

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 02-15-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #17
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
maybe your levels are just lower so it hasnt shown up yet!!! I hope its your month!!!

AFM; im sure my most positive opk was on CD 14. on CD 15 and 16 they were getting lighter already. so really when do i know what the o day was and start counting how many dpo i am? i dont temp because of my sleep. we BD on CD 9,12,13,14,15 but just was too tired to do it last night! so how many dpo am i?? i will post a pic as soon as i get back from dropping my niece off at school.
Thanks, I hope so too! I can't be of much help on the OPK issue, hopefully the other ladies on here have some awesome insight, as always!

Quote:
Snowing here as well! We got about 5 inches last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Brandi- I do believe you might very well be KU!!!!!! FX for you !!! Can't wait for that last frer to be blaring + for you!
Thanks Vanessa, I appreciate it! I'm hoping so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
Hey Cyn tomorrow you can put me back at the i don't know on the list. i have no idea what my body is doing so i'll wait til i get my cycle back to be on the right day. ty muffin!
Oh Sill, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with your body getting back on track. Hopefully it gets back to normal for you soon

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #18
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post

Happy V Day, ladies!
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #19
Willows
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Oh... hmm.. maybe I will test with you... Willows--- when are you planning to test??? You are 1 day ahead of me... I say we all test together

Cyndi- So sorry... it is so tough when you just can't get the sleep you need. Hope you are able to take it easy and rest up today- maybe sneak in a nap or two?
I am so far behind with everyone. I am trying to limit my internet time until I caught up on schoolwork.

It is driving me CRAZY not testing yet! I have no signs of pg though My chart looks triphasic but I'm not sure if I am imagining it or not. I was going to try to wait until 12 dpo to test but I am not sure if I am strong enough.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #20
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning to everyone!
Cyndi: sorry about your night! That sounds awful

I guess put me in the
2 WW list as I can't wait another day and my temp was high again ! Tomorrow will confirm on FF. I wish I could go to sleep for 2 weeks and just wake up and test!

Off to teach yoga all day and then to my first accupunture apointment!! I prob won't be able to get back on DS till later tonight. Weekdays are def more crazy for me !Have a great day everyone!