Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
Willows
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday February 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn_Cyn View Post
Well this is just lovely....it is SNOWING AGAIN....expecting another 5-8"!! Yep, this is our 3rd major storm in 10 days!!
It is supposed to start soon here also! I am not at all ready for it, and DH may go nuts if all the kids are home from school again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
strong woman! FX for you!!!!

maybe your levels are just lower so it hasnt shown up yet!!! I hope its your month!!!

Cyn: so sorry your baby is till sick. i hope she gets better and you are able to rest a bit.

AFM; im sure my most positive opk was on CD 14. on CD 15 and 16 they were getting lighter already. so really when do i know what the o day was and start counting how many dpo i am? i dont temp because of my sleep. we BD on CD 9,12,13,14,15 but just was too tired to do it last night! so how many dpo am i?? i will post a pic as soon as i get back from dropping my niece off at school.
I never tried opk so I don't know. I do not sleep either but i started temping, there still seems to be a pattern. It seems that you bd'd plenty- hope you caught that egg!!

Quote:
is it wrong to say im so jealous!!
You can have the snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Cyn- Big to you and your lo! Hope you get some rest soon!

Brandi- I do believe you might very well be KU!!!!!! FX for you !!! Can't wait for that last frer to be blaring + for you!

so I talked w/my pg friend and I think she's going to buy all my nb/sm dipes. That way if I do end up needing them later I can just buy them back ! lol I was reminded last night while answering an email from my boss how lucky I am. She has been trying to get pg since we started back in 05. I've had 2 since then and she's at 0. So they are starting classes for adoption. I'm so happy for her , but also humbled. I hope it doesn't take long for them to become parents. They are such nice ppl and deserve this. Just one more reason I realize that we don't always know what's in store for us but there's always a plan. Maybe in a few years I can convince DH that adoption is an option for us. I've always wanted to anyways...
That is so nice about the dipes, they become precious! It is great that she has a friend like you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
Hey Cyn tomorrow you can put me back at the i don't know on the list. i have no idea what my body is doing so i'll wait til i get my cycle back to be on the right day. ty muffin!
Your body will probably getting on track soon, maybe just needs a little recovery time.

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #22
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Oh... hmm.. maybe I will test with you... Willows--- when are you planning to test??? You are 1 day ahead of me... I say we all test together

Cyndi- So sorry... it is so tough when you just can't get the sleep you need. Hope you are able to take it easy and rest up today- maybe sneak in a nap or two?
Hey sounds like a good plan to me!!! 48 hours to go!

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #23
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I will try to get some pics of this snow for you ladies to awww over. Hopefully later when I have to go outside.
I love you all, but I am not going out there just to get pics. You have to wait until I HAVE TO go out there.

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #24
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayghan View Post

AFM: Snowing here too, DH is sick and didn't go to his clinicals, the kids are being terrors and I am totally frustrated with the house.. trying to clean it up but everyone goes behind me and makes a huge mess again... DH isn't exactly helping but he sure can complain when nothing gets done when Im sick... then again I don't get to stay in bed all day when Im sick either... sorry Im bitter this morning, kinda tired of not getting a break when Im sick but his butt staying in bed when he's not feeling good.
oh i can understand that!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
Hey Cyn tomorrow you can put me back at the i don't know on the list. i have no idea what my body is doing so i'll wait til i get my cycle back to be on the right day. ty muffin!
i hope your body works itself out soon for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows View Post
I am so far behind with everyone. I am trying to limit my internet time until I caught up on schoolwork.

It is driving me CRAZY not testing yet! I have no signs of pg though My chart looks triphasic but I'm not sure if I am imagining it or not. I was going to try to wait until 12 dpo to test but I am not sure if I am strong enough.
FX!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by attachedmom View Post
Good Morning to everyone!
Cyndi: sorry about your night! That sounds awful

I guess put me in the
2 WW list as I can't wait another day and my temp was high again ! Tomorrow will confirm on FF. I wish I could go to sleep for 2 weeks and just wake up and test!

Off to teach yoga all day and then to my first accupunture apointment!! I prob won't be able to get back on DS till later tonight. Weekdays are def more crazy for me !Have a great day everyone!
sleeping through the 2ww would be great! how many days po do you think you are?
Old 02-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #25
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sandra: I think I O on the 13th (could have been 12th , though...maybe even 14th)...so I think I'm around 2dpo? I hope!!

Last edited by attachedmom; 02-15-2010 at 10:30 AM.
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #26
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by attachedmom View Post
Sandra: I think I O on the 13th (could have been 12th , though...maybe even 14th)...so I think I'm around 2dpo? I hope!!
i think i od on 14th at the latest. I had a positive opk on 12th. we might be testing buddies! when will you start testing. i'll tell you know i start earlier then later!!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #27
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
i think i od on 14th at the latest. I had a positive opk on 12th. we might be testing buddies! when will you start testing. i'll tell you know i start earlier then later!!
Nice! Yeah this is my first cycle in a REALLY long time so I'm not as in tune w/ my patterns but I think I Oed on the 13th based on temps. My last pos opk was on the 12th. I 'm right there with you with the early testing..in fact I just wanna POAS NOW! LMK when u test tho!

Last edited by attachedmom; 02-15-2010 at 10:30 AM.
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #28
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok i think to be on the safe side I will go with 1dpo.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #29
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
ok i think to be on the safe side I will go with 1dpo.
Hooray Sandra!! And hooray for OPKs
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #30
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Hooray Sandra!! And hooray for OPKs
aww thanks!