Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #11
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday February 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Brandi- It is a little blurry... I hope you take another one later!! FX'd for you that this is it!!!

AFM: My temp dropped a little but is still higher... I'm sooo hopeful that this is our month...
Thanks! And for you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
Brandie, try an equate + one. my frer's didn't get pos til i was like 18dpo lol

hey all do you want to see the tattoo i got for Charlie? i got it yesterday!! it's footprints that are disappearing to heaven

I actually got my BFP with DD on a CVS generic but it looked just like an equate with the +/- sign.

I love the tattoo. That is absolutely gorgeous.

Advertisement

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 AM   #12
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

SILL, I LOVE IT!!!

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:44 AM   #13
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth429 View Post
AFM: I won't be around today, my mom is coming into town and I'm on my way out the door right now to pick her up from the airport. I think we're going to go shopping.
I tested again this morning with a dollar tree test even though I don't think I am pg, with DH going out of town for 3 weeks, if there was a chance I was, I would want to share it with him in person instead of having to tell him on the phone. Anyways, BFN. Still cramping lots.
Have a great day with your mom!! Still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows View Post
AFM- No sign of AF and my temp is still high so we will see. I'm heading to the hospital. My little sister is having surgery today to remove at least one ovary. She has a huge cyst that is very painful and cysts on the other ovary too. They are hoping they don't have to take both. She is only 20 and has one daughter who she had very young and would very much like to have more children someday. I'm really hoping they only take one.
Praying for your sister. Hope all goes well today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
AFM: been up since 2 I have to write this letter to my parents as a therapy project and it turned out to be 5 pages long. I completed it and am now emotionally and physically drained.
That was a long letter! Hope that you can get in a good nap today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
AFM: My temp dropped a little but is still higher... I'm sooo hopeful that this is our month...
I so hope this is your month!!

Old 02-16-2010, 07:48 AM   #14
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
AFM ~ Temp still up today, no signs of AF. So I went ahead and tested. I'm 14DPO and AF is actually due today.
It's a little blurry for me to see. But I can't wait for the next one...

Old 02-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #15
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Brandi I see a teeny something mama!!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:03 AM   #16
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn_Cyn View Post
It's a little blurry for me to see. But I can't wait for the next one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnbabygabi View Post
Brandi I see a teeny something mama!!
Thanks ladies! I'm going to buy another test this evening and test tomorrow morning as long as AF doesn't show and my temp stays high.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

From Yesterday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
OK I need to ask a question that has been dragging on me all last week/month. DH leaves this first week of March for Afghanistan and we were thinking about waiting to TTC till he gets back. I was fine with that until the nasty "subconscious monster" started to open it's mouth. What if he doesn't come back??

I am thinking we should keep trying until he leaves and if it doesn't happen then continue on his return. What are your thoughts?? I really value your opinions so any insight would be great
IDK Jules, that is such a tough decision. It's a hard one. How long are your deployments? I believe there about 1/2 of mine, right? Which would put your edd not until he gets back....it could work.
A few things to consider though, first and foremost, your support system... do you have someone to help you out with the little ones? Would they be able to keep them and care for them if you were to be hospitalized? Would they be able to saty with you and help you if your were put on bedrest at home?
Then you also have to think about if his deployment were to be extended....how would you both feel if he missed the birth of your babe? Would you be able to handle the 2 little ones and a newb by yourself?

I know it's a hard/tough decision. Best wishes for whatever you decide. I say to just enjoy this time with your DH before he leaves...try not to worry about this is my fertile time and we need to make a baby.
GL with whatever you decide.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #18
PinkSapphire87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
AFM ~ Temp still up today, no signs of AF. So I went ahead and tested. I'm 14DPO and AF is actually due today.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/IMG01087.jpg
Brandi- I imported your test into photoshop played with the curves a little, and I think I saw two lines. Test again tomorrow or the day after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
hey all do you want to see the tattoo i got for Charlie? i got it yesterday!! it's footprints that are disappearing to heaven
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...sill81/037.jpg
Sill- you tattoo is gorgeous.

Breastfeeding, babywearing, fully vaxing, attachment parenting, still in school, forever studying, and burning the candle at both ends but loving life and enjoying my girls!
PinkSapphire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #19
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth429 View Post
Cyndi - YAY for sleep!!! Bummer about LO's earache, though! It's always something, isn't it?

AFM: I won't be around today, my mom is coming into town and I'm on my way out the door right now to pick her up from the airport. I think we're going to go shopping.
I tested again this morning with a dollar tree test even though I don't think I am pg, with DH going out of town for 3 weeks, if there was a chance I was, I would want to share it with him in person instead of having to tell him on the phone. Anyways, BFN. Still cramping lots.

Have a good day everyone!!! Megan
I also POAS this morning... BFN! I have had cramping on and off since last Monday. I don't know what to think of it, but I am trying to hold out hope.

Quote:
YAY for sleep and DD feeling better! Hope she is able to keep everything down! Sorry about your 10y/o having an earache. I used to get them really bad when I was a kid. And yay for Oing soon! Let the BDing marathon commence!

(sorry the quality is so bad, can't find the camera so this is from my phone)

Test again! I can't see anything, but looks like others can! Good Luck!

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #20
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Cyn- yay for dd feeling better and getting some sleep, boo for earaches...

Sill- I think that's lovley!

Brandi- posted in your thread but I think I see something, Temps look good still so FX!

Jules- done that, get some sleep in, and hopefully wake up refreshed and a little bit lighter from the load you just lifted.

Rebecca- FX for you!!!

Megan- Have fun with DM today. Hope you get a bfp soon!

Willow- Yay for good temps!! SS about your sis. Praying it's only one they need to take.

Christina- SS for BFN

AFM- DH said I was pg this morning b/c I was nauseous last night. hmph. don't even joke like that with me right now dude! Thankfully I had some preggie pops in the medicine basket and that helped the pukie feeling . I took some antacids and blah! didnt' help anything. Then ate some soup and made it worse too. LOL Ok so far today though. I think it was from the lack of eating yesterday.. IDK. Anyways, I'm off to finish (finally!) knitting the test longies. I'm just starting one leg so maybe done today. BBL !