Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #21
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Tuesday February 16

Oh forgot I wanted to share this with y'all! lol so not going to help my heartburn but they are sooo dang yummy! I'm making them today! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Shredde...as/Detail.aspx

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #22
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post

AFM ~ Temp still up today, no signs of AF. So I went ahead and tested. I'm 14DPO and AF is actually due today.

(sorry the quality is so bad, can't find the camera so this is from my phone)

im gonna say i see it...however blurry it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn_Cyn View Post
So we finally got some sleep last night! I think thats what its called. I don't know I haven't had such a thing in days!!
So far so good. DD slept most of the night and hasn't puked anymore. Hopefully she will be able to keep everything down today.

Now I know your thinking oh great Cyn's week is going to start to get better....WELL....my 10y/o woke up with an earache today!!

Good news though I shoulg be Oing latter this week!!
yay for rest...and for o!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows View Post

AFM- No sign of AF and my temp is still high so we will see. I'm heading to the hospital. My little sister is having surgery today to remove at least one ovary. She has a huge cyst that is very painful and cysts on the other ovary too. They are hoping they don't have to take both. She is only 20 and has one daughter who she had very young and would very much like to have more children someday. I'm really hoping they only take one.
hope alls well w/ sis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post

AFM: been up since 2 I have to write this letter to my parents as a therapy project and it turned out to be 5 pages long. I completed it and am now emotionally and physically drained.

I hope everyone has a great day and and all around!
glad ou finished the letter, those ones are difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
Brandie, try an equate + one. my frer's didn't get pos til i was like 18dpo lol

hey all do you want to see the tattoo i got for Charlie? i got it yesterday!! it's footprints that are disappearing to heaven

lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
AFM- DH said I was pg this morning b/c I was nauseous last night. hmph. don't even joke like that with me right now dude! Thankfully I had some preggie pops in the medicine basket and that helped the pukie feeling . I took some antacids and blah! didnt' help anything. Then ate some soup and made it worse too. LOL Ok so far today though. I think it was from the lack of eating yesterday.. IDK. Anyways, I'm off to finish (finally!) knitting the test longies. I'm just starting one leg so maybe done today. BBL !
sounds promising!!

afm: im finally emerging from a long, busy weekend full of much celebration...and its going to be nearly eighty degrees here today so im debating on whether or not to shirk my housely duties and hit the beach w/ the kids...im thinking the beach is gonna win...

also, i think i o'd yesterday...based on cm and cramping and the fact im back to creamy cm this morning.... so please put me at 1dpo today, cyn!

our bd'ing at least has me in the position to get to test later this month...that's cool. hubs and i decided to DEFINITELY have another baby...so thats super cool. he would like to wait until october, which were also my thoughts...though no prevention might land us knocked up sooner...so i'll stick around and continue to chart, etc.

anyways...
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #23
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Becky, IS IT EVEN A QUESTION!!! Get to the BEACH...like NOW!!

But first can I go with you??? Please please ohhh pllleeaaasssseee!!!

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #24
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire87 View Post
Brandi- I imported your test into photoshop played with the curves a little, and I think I saw two lines. Test again tomorrow or the day after.
Thanks! I'm hopeful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKylie View Post
Test again! I can't see anything, but looks like others can! Good Luck!
Yeah, the picture sucks pretty bad...stupid phone...

Quote:
Brandi- posted in your thread but I think I see something, Temps look good still so FX!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
im gonna say i see it...however blurry it is.
Thanks!

Well, I'm heading out in a few and I'll probably pick up another test. Just talked to my doctor's office about a blood test and the nurse said she'd ask my doctor when she wanted to do it and let me know!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #25
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cyn: glad dd is doing better but boo for ds earache! Poor things! but yea for o!!!

Brandi: FX i might see something on the played with pic!

Megan: have a great shopping day with your mom!!!!

Willow: your sister will be in my thouhts today. Hoping they only need to take one. glad your temp is still up!!

Jules and Kylie:

Rebecca; FX!!

sill: its a beautiful tattoo!!

Vanessa: hoping you feel better soon!

Becky; have fun at the beach!!!!!! and yippee for 1dpo!!!!

and for me,let the imaginary symptoms begin!! LOL i have a dog nose today, everywhere smellslike a poopy diaper! Sunday dh and I went to the hospital to see my grandpa and my dad. my dad looked drained. he has spent the last 3weeks there sleeping in a chair. But he later left that night. he was so sick of his families bs that he grabbed his bag and up and left. got on the ferry to go home. his one brother accused him of trying to kill their father by not geting him proper care. there is no care they can give him. and all choices were made by my grandpa. his mind was fully there, his body was shutting down. his legs from the groin down are black literally. dead.and if you were so concerned about his care why did you still leave for florida while your dad was waiting to die. he said it right in front of his dad and mom and his mom did not defend him at all! i cant imagine how hurt his feelings must be. well grandpa gave up when dad left and he died yesterday. my dad had already said his goodbyes at least. my dad has helped all of his sibblings out and this is what they do. my heart is just broken for him.

Last edited by ashtonsmom; 02-16-2010 at 10:07 AM.
ashtonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #26
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks everyone!
a little vent here:
i KNOW that need to let my body heal and when it happens it happens, but i'm being IMPATIENT. i want to O just to know my body is back on track, i know it's still early but i'm getting pissed. especially bc i was halfway thru my pregnancy and to get to that point takes so long that i just want to jump right back in with being 19 weeks. kwim? grrrr. i'm just frusterated. i'm sorry for the vent.
Jules, i know it's a hard decision before deployment, but IMO i can't let the Army run my family life. there will always be another deployment etc. is there ever a good time in the military to have a baby? no, bc they will always miss something. i say see what happens, if you get preg it's meant to be! that's jmo! good luck hun.

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #27
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
So we finally got some sleep last night! I think thats what its called. I don't know I haven't had such a thing in days!!
So far so good. DD slept most of the night and hasn't puked anymore. Hopefully she will be able to keep everything down today.

Now I know your thinking oh great Cyn's week is going to start to get better....WELL....my 10y/o woke up with an earache today!!

Good news though I shoulg be Oing latter this week!!
Im happy you got some sleep mama!!! Hope your 10 yo feels better soon too, I had lots of ear infections as a kid and they hurt so bad Hope his turns to nothing soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
YAY for sleep and DD feeling better! Hope she is able to keep everything down! Sorry about your 10y/o having an earache. I used to get them really bad when I was a kid. And yay for Oing soon! Let the BDing marathon commence!

AFM ~ Temp still up today, no signs of AF. So I went ahead and tested. I'm 14DPO and AF is actually due today.

(sorry the quality is so bad, can't find the camera so this is from my phone)

I don't see anything but tons of baby dust sent your way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth429 View Post
Cyndi - YAY for sleep!!! Bummer about LO's earache, though! It's always something, isn't it?

AFM: I won't be around today, my mom is coming into town and I'm on my way out the door right now to pick her up from the airport. I think we're going to go shopping.
I tested again this morning with a dollar tree test even though I don't think I am pg, with DH going out of town for 3 weeks, if there was a chance I was, I would want to share it with him in person instead of having to tell him on the phone. Anyways, BFN. Still cramping lots.

Have a good day everyone!!! Megan
Have fun with your mom!!! Hope you get lots of shopping done and buy some stuff for yourself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows View Post
AFM- No sign of AF and my temp is still high so we will see. I'm heading to the hospital. My little sister is having surgery today to remove at least one ovary. She has a huge cyst that is very painful and cysts on the other ovary too. They are hoping they don't have to take both. She is only 20 and has one daughter who she had very young and would very much like to have more children someday. I'm really hoping they only take one.
Thinking of your sister today, keep us updated! I hope it goes as smooth as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
AFM: been up since 2 I have to write this letter to my parents as a therapy project and it turned out to be 5 pages long. I completed it and am now emotionally and physically drained.

I hope everyone has a great day and and all around!
Wow thats going to be a long day for you mama! I hope it makes you feel better to get all that out on paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
Brandie, try an equate + one. my frer's didn't get pos til i was like 18dpo lol

hey all do you want to see the tattoo i got for Charlie? i got it yesterday!! it's footprints that are disappearing to heaven

That's gorgeous mama!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKylie View Post
I also POAS this morning... BFN! I have had cramping on and off since last Monday. I don't know what to think of it, but I am trying to hold out hope.

Test again! I can't see anything, but looks like others can! Good Luck!
Sorry for the BFN

Quote:
AFM- DH said I was pg this morning b/c I was nauseous last night. hmph. don't even joke like that with me right now dude! Thankfully I had some preggie pops in the medicine basket and that helped the pukie feeling . I took some antacids and blah! didnt' help anything. Then ate some soup and made it worse too. LOL Ok so far today though. I think it was from the lack of eating yesterday.. IDK. Anyways, I'm off to finish (finally!) knitting the test longies. I'm just starting one leg so maybe done today. BBL !
Fingers crossed for you mama!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
afm: im finally emerging from a long, busy weekend full of much celebration...and its going to be nearly eighty degrees here today so im debating on whether or not to shirk my housely duties and hit the beach w/ the kids...im thinking the beach is gonna win...

also, i think i o'd yesterday...based on cm and cramping and the fact im back to creamy cm this morning.... so please put me at 1dpo today, cyn!

our bd'ing at least has me in the position to get to test later this month...that's cool. hubs and i decided to DEFINITELY have another baby...so thats super cool. he would like to wait until october, which were also my thoughts...though no prevention might land us knocked up sooner...so i'll stick around and continue to chart, etc.

anyways...
BEACH!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I wish I could go to the beach too, we drove by it today and I think I daydreamed the rest of the drive LOL

Quote:
Becky, IS IT EVEN A QUESTION!!! Get to the BEACH...like NOW!!

But first can I go with you??? Please please ohhh pllleeaaasssseee!!!
lol can I come too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
and for me,let the imaginary symptoms begin!! LOL i have a dog nose today, everywhere smellslike a poopy diaper!

That's always my #1 symptom FX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
Sunday dh and I went to the hospital to see my grandpa and my dad. my dad looked drained. he has spent the last 3weeks there sleeping in a chair. But he later left that night. he was so sick of his families bs that he grabbed his bag and up and left. got on the ferry to go home. his one brother accused him of trying to kill their father by not geting him proper care. there is no care they can give him. and all choices were made by my grandpa. his mind was fully there, his body was shutting down. his legs from the groin down are black literally. dead.and if you were so concerned about his care why did you still leave for florida while your dad was waiting to die. he said it right in front of his dad and mom and his mom did not defend him at all! i cant imagine how hurt his feelings must be. well grandpa gave up when dad left and he died yesterday. my dad had already said his goodbyes at least. my dad has helped all of his sibblings out and this is what they do. my heart is just broken for him.

Im so sorry mama, some people can be so mean, Im sure they don't mean it deep down they are just grieving but they don't always show/express it in an appropriate way
Old 02-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #28
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Hi ladies, sorry to just barge into your thread but I have a question, and thought i would ask the pros Do you mind?

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #29
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah+5 View Post
Hi ladies, sorry to just barge into your thread but I have a question, and thought i would ask the pros Do you mind?
Of course we dont mind!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #30
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Well I have been getting positive OPKs for 4 days now, and I am not sure what that means. AF is due in like 5 days?

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote