Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #81
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday February 16

stupid internet...this is the 3rd time I've written this...maybe it'll post this time!

ANYWAYS!
I was able to get an apt yesterday and the Dr is doing blood test to see why I've been nauses, I go back in in 2 weeks for the resulsts so we'll see

AF was rough (bad cramps) monday but still hasn't gotten heavy just Medium flow but come to think about it it hasn't the last couple months either.....hmmm

any other mommas use the diva cup and AF is not heavy anymore?

sigh I donno.....

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #82
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

Man you girls are chatty today Quick ? about CM...does EWCM mean that you just Oed, are about to O, or you are Oing right then? I can't keep all this crap straight. I am having a hard time figuring out when I o'ed so I will know when to test, like a true ATTSer I don't want to wait till af is due Thanks ladies

Brandie- your temp stays up and you get a bfp tomorrow.

Willow- wow what a rough week, I hope your sister heals quickly

Sill- what a beautiful memorial tattoo

Jules- I love therapy! I hope you are able to find some peace through this process

Tarsha- LOVE the name Gradey!!! That's my LO name only spelled differently

Savannah- It looks + to me!

Becks- for a day at the beach and disneyland tomorrow! Must be nice, all we have here is snow, snow, and um....yeah MORE SNOW!!!! It comes up to at least my knees outside. DH told me today we have gotten 30 inches so far this month! It feels like it is never going to end

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I know I did but it is getting late and the kids really did a number on me today...chat at you tomorrow. Nite
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #83
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKylie View Post
Cervix question-Mine always feels slightly open. I think it does feel a bit more open during O. (difference between half and a whole fingertip)
women who have given birth naturally will always have a slightly open-feeling cervix i checked cp before ttc ds and now after, wow, what a difference. i thought it was always open until i felt the difference during o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows View Post
I am mentally and physically exhausted from sitting in the hospital all day with a bouncy 15 month old. I didn't eat the whole day and now I am collapsed in a heap on the couch. Catch up with everyone later.
wow, that does sound exhausting! :faint: and to your sister

afm: i'm still around, but will be posting less. i made a decision to be as stress-free as possible from now until i get my bfp (and hopefully also after ) and for me that includes spending less time online. since i work ft out of the home, do grad school i'm never home, and when i am i was trying to cram in tons of thread reading and posting and checking fsot etc etc and getting nothing done, which was stressing me even more, not to mention neglecting my hubs and son so anyway, long story short, i'm still around and will pop in from time to time to say :wave2:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #84
ctj101502
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Savannah- Oh thats a BFP!! I had the same problem last weekend. I got my ic in the mail ran to the bathroom and dipped a OPK (about 3:30 pm) BFP!! just for fun I threw in a HPT not thinking because i am ATTS!! It came up BFP? I wasn't sure what that meant did another BFP? got on here and found ladies that gave me links and such explaining that is normal to get BFP OPK when preggo!! It was exciting still didn't believe it till next mornign got Target off brand and POS that night adn BFP was BLARING!!! So welcome to the OCt. board!!
Can't forget my 6 lil blessings!!!
ctj101502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #85
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows View Post
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am finally home as another family member took the next shift. My sister seems to be doing well. TMI WARNING This cyst was absolutely horrible. It was a large dermoid cyst and it contained half a jaw, molars, tons of hair and skin, and lots of bone fragments. The Dr said she pretty much had to wrest it out of her body. She said she will be in a ton of internal pain and they had to make a larger external cut to get it out. She did have some growing on the other ovary and the dr didn't want to remove it and create scar tissue. It is pretty much a ticking clock before it is large enough to cause more pain, so we will wait and see.

She has almost decided to have a baby now as she feels it may be her only option.

I am mentally and physically exhausted from sitting in the hospital all day with a bouncy 15 month old. I didn't eat the whole day and now I am collapsed in a heap on the couch. Catch up with everyone later.
that entire ordeal just has me feeling so much empathy...how incredible and crazy our bodies are. i hope she ends up healthy and with child at the right time for her family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capizzi0 View Post
Thought I would pop in and introduce myself as I am definitely a POAS addict already. This is our 1st official cycle TTC #2 and I am already feeling frustrated. I have been having weird long cycles since getting my PPAF back. Finally charted, temped, & used CBE monitor this cycle and didn't O until CD 25, ugggh. So today I am 12 DPO and still getting BFNs. AF should show on Thursday so now I'm just waiting so that I can wait another 25 days to possible O. Sorry to be all Debbie Downer. Just feeling frustrated. It took six months of crazy cycles to finally conceive my DS and I was about 15 lbs lighter so that doesn't help either. I have joined a gym that opens March 1 to hopefully try and get some weight off and move my O date up a little bit. Okay so I've rambled long enough for my first post. Hi!
welcome! i know it can be frustrating...at least you can come on atts and vent to the rest of us who know the drill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
I think BF has a lot to do with it.

AFM - tons of EWCM. I took a OPK earlier today and BFN. I bought 2 HPTs on the way home and was planning on using one tomorrow morning but now I think I will jump dh instead. Maybe I am gearing up to 'o'. I've been having some cramps as well. I hate not knowing what is going on with my body!
i had a lot of stretchy, globby cm just before my bfp, just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2girls View Post
stupid internet...this is the 3rd time I've written this...maybe it'll post this time!

ANYWAYS!
I was able to get an apt yesterday and the Dr is doing blood test to see why I've been nauses, I go back in in 2 weeks for the resulsts so we'll see

AF was rough (bad cramps) monday but still hasn't gotten heavy just Medium flow but come to think about it it hasn't the last couple months either.....hmmm

any other mommas use the diva cup and AF is not heavy anymore?

sigh I donno.....
ive heard both the diva cup and mama cloth help af not be as heavy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post

afm: i'm still around, but will be posting less. i made a decision to be as stress-free as possible from now until i get my bfp (and hopefully also after ) and for me that includes spending less time online. since i work ft out of the home, do grad school i'm never home, and when i am i was trying to cram in tons of thread reading and posting and checking fsot etc etc and getting nothing done, which was stressing me even more, not to mention neglecting my hubs and son so anyway, long story short, i'm still around and will pop in from time to time to say :wave2:
hope it helps. i know it will. a clear mind does wonders...we'll be here when you pop in, be sure of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassybean View Post
Man you girls are chatty today Quick ? about CM...does EWCM mean that you just Oed, are about to O, or you are Oing right then? I can't keep all this crap straight. I am having a hard time figuring out when I o'ed so I will know when to test, like a true ATTSer I don't want to wait till af is due Thanks ladies
i think the rule of thumb is that once ewcm dries up, you've already ovulated, usually the last day of fertile fluid...

THAT said, i guess i am not past ovulation after all...lots of ewcm and a SHOW cervix this evening...the opk's didnt get darker, but im thinking since i didnt take one yesterday, that was when it would have been positive...so im going to see what tomorrow's looks like...but im pretty sure i ovulated today or will tonight...crazy.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #86
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sassybean, this is what my ovusoft program says about cm and ovulation:

Quote:
The combination of FSH and high LH levels will cause estrogen production by the dominant follicle to stop. This surge is six to ten times the normal LH amount and generally occurs 12-36 hours before ovulation. Such high LH levels are easily detectable and are used by ovulation predictor kits and electronic fertility monitors to predict peak fertility. The drop in estrogen levels associated with the LH surge will quickly cause your cervical fluid to dry up. This frequently occurs within hours of ovulation.
hope that helps.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #87
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
sassybean, this is what my ovusoft program says about cm and ovulation:

hope that helps.
Thanks mama! I guess I will go by the last day of the fertile cm then to count my dpo. Crap that means I have to wait even longer to test!
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote