Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
reddest
Registered Users

Re: Houston Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaBearsDen View Post
I want to get a cloth diapering group set up for the area. I'm in Katy, but we could do it out in houston to make it more accessible to all the mom's in the houston area. Message me or even just leave a message on here if you're interested. I would love to actually start up an RDA group out here.

I'm always open to questions and discussion if anyone needs any help or just someone to relate to feel free to contact me any time.
I'd be very interested in a cloth diapering group!

Advertisement

reddest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am about 45 minutes south of Houston on HWY59. I am also very interested in a cloth diapering group! I also have been to Nurtured Family and they are great!!!
avasmom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #13
MammaBearsDen
Registered Users

My Mood:

I think we need to go ahead and get a group together and start planning "play dates" i also have a few mamas in the west houston post interested, so maybe we just need to make a post for a houston are cloth diaper meet up.
MammaBearsDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #14
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

A play date would be great! I have ZERO friends with kids Ava (16 months) and I both need some interaction with someone other than each other I am a SAHM so we are available any time.
avasmom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #15
reddest
Registered Users

My baby won't be born until early June, but I'd still love to meet other parents. My husband is going to be a work at home father and I think it would be great for him to get involved in a parent/child kind of group, too!
reddest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #16
bloombaby
Registered Users

Thought I would have the best luck if I posted this in the Houston thread! I am looking for someone to help me learn to sew from patterns and possibly help with knitting as well. I have been making my own pocket diapers for a while, but would love to learn new techniques and could use some help with leakage! I live in Spring Branch, but I'm a sahm so I could come to you, or you are welcome to come to me! I have a 6 year old and a 15 month old daughter and I am expecting again Jan 2011. It would be awesome if you had kids, so maybe they could play while we sew!
bloombaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just went to bebe verde's website and see that they closed. Anyone know of other shops near the Galleria, med Center area where I might be able to check out the different kinds of diapers?
SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #18
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyGuard View Post
I just went to bebe verde's website and see that they closed. Anyone know of other shops near the Galleria, med Center area where I might be able to check out the different kinds of diapers?
There is a place a little farther north called Nurtured Family. The address is 8525 Jackrabbit Rd Suite B Houston, TX 77095 and their website is http://www.nurturedfamily.com/default.aspx . The store is amazing and she has pretty much every brand there is
Old 05-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #19
nurse&mom23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have always wanted to go there. It is just too far, maybe next time I go to the outlet mall, I will check it out. I live in Clear Lake.

If there is still talk about an RDA group, I am interested.
PM me!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #20
BugsMomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Im in Clear Lake too! I would be interested in an RDA group! Also I didnt know Bebe Verde even existed, thats exciting! Is it still open? I have heard such wonderful things about Nurtured Family but it is so far from me.