Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
STK2
Registered Users
Formerly: t** **s
seller

My Mood:
What is your opinion?--kinda long

Ok here is what is going on....
I had an IUD in for almost 2yrs got it out about 7months. According to my charting I have yet to ovulate, going off my temps. and fluid. There were a few days were my fluid got kinda sticky, but I have had no temps over 98. I have continued to have bleeding on track each month. Last month it was a little different than normal though.
I started Af right on time which is day 28 for me. But it only went for 2 days normal, one day light then I was done. My norm is 5 days all together.
Also the week before I got very, very tender breast, which wouldn't have been out of the norm but they weren't just tender. There were times I felt like I was about to be 2 days it went away, came back on day 3 of Af just as bad as before. And I am still having these tender breast issues.
My question is that could this just be body trying to O or could it be something else? My temps are still down in the 97's. I personally think it is just my body trying to O but sometimes this pain in my breasts hurt so bad I am not sure what to think! Thanks so much for reading this! Sorry it is so long just trying to give you the full story!! Have a wonderful day!

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: What is your opinion?--kinda long

If you are not 'o'ing you are aloso not building a thick enough lining to have heavy periods. Some months you may make a few immature follicles so your lining thickens a bit to bleed 5 days. If you have a cycle with little to no follicular action, then you can expect a very ligh or no AF.

Your body is probably still trying to regulate after the IUD. I am assuming that you had the Mirena, as the Paragaurd has no hormones to upset your naturaly cycle. Have you asked your OB/GYN how long they want you to chart for before they see you? Usually they will only allow you to have so many annovulatory cycles off BC before they see you.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
STK2
Registered Users
Formerly: t** **s
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is your opinion?--kinda long

They don't know I am charting. We are not really trying, trying just letting God take control. So I haven't talked to my Ob about it.
This is the first month since I had it out that it wasn't 5 days, but it could be that. Thanks