Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #1
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am Back!

Hey ladies,
I have been off the site since about 2012....I am now back and looking for support in TTC. My kids are 12, 7, 5 and we are ttc (have been for a year now) for a 4th. I am at a loss as to where to start and what to do (other than the obvious DTD) LOL

A little background. I had a chemical pregnancy June last year and we have been ttc since then. I am really regular up until this last month. I was a week late but then had what I thought was a strange period. Bright red blood spotting then turned to dark brown. BFN on a test. I have O symptoms but OPK's are all negative. I think that the diet and weight loss I am on threw my cycle off. Which was why I was late. At any rate does anyone know when I should be using the opks. My app on my phone says I should O in the next couple of days....keep testing until I get a positive?

I do have strange preggo symptoms too. Super tired, moody, boobs sore, nauseated, bloated and crampy....very strange. Also I am 35 so I feel the clock ticking and think I may have secondary infertility. I have an Appt with my OBGYN in September.

Feels good to be back.

Advertisement

Old 08-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #2
Southernbelle
Registered Users
seller

Re: I am Back!

Welcome back! Hope you get that BFP soon.

Mama to 6: DD 6/00, DS 2/02, DD 11/05, DS 12/10, DS 5/14 and DD 7/15
3 angel babies from miscarriages
Southernbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:53 AM   #3
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2015, 09:53 AM   #4
WildflowerCB
Registered Users
Formerly: ri814146
seller
seller

Welcome back! I had a lot of months with no positive OPKs. I am not sure if I just couldn't catch it or what was going on. I just gave up on testing. This month I had a found a few old tests in a cupboard and got my first positive OPK. I believe the afternoon is the best time to test. Hope you get a BFP soon!!
Old 08-10-2015, 08:07 AM   #5
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It has been hard to chart because my last cycle was so strange. I am having so much preggo symptoms but tests are negative. Can your cycle being off make you have preggo symptoms?