Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #241
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Instead Cups/Resuable Cups For TTC & Gender Swaying Support Thread

Tarsha- How'd you do? How was the removal? I find that it is actually harder to take out sooner after DTD because all that fluid makes it suction a lot! So... if I can talk DH into DTD again tonight I might leave it in overnight. Tarsha- I really think it takes getting use to- I still don't love mine yet...

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:54 AM   #242
Mrs.Rusty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca~ It came out easily.

Hmm Maybe Hillary is right. There was basically no room for it up there. DH tried to put it in post bd for me and that did not go well so I tried and still not very good. Is there maybe another way I need to try and insert it than what's on the package? [TMI alert] It was like no matter how much I tired to push it up it never 'snapped into place' and was still trying to head back out of my vagina. I don't get it. When I sneezed with it it hurt and I thought it was going to come flying out
Old 04-14-2010, 05:29 AM   #243
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.starwest-botanicals.com/c...FdtL5QoduS6yyQ

http://www.rawganique.com/maca.htm

Are these okay? Which one is better? I am finding sooo many diff. Maca's that I don't want to get the wrong one. What is the difference between Raw Organic Maca and just reg. Maca?
I've read it's important to get organic Maca since the other stuff could have who-knows-what in it, chemicals, pesticides, etc. Here's what I use. It's also fair trade, which I think is important with a product from a 3rd world country like this.

HTH!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #244
Currer Bell
Registered Users
Formerly: ma**ie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirasmom View Post
Tarsha I wonder if it's because you are TTC for your first??/ Not so stretched out in there??? For lack of better terminology.
Hmm... I'm TTCing my first and they work fine for me! I know everyone is different though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Rusty View Post
Rebecca~ It came out easily.

Hmm Maybe Hillary is right. There was basically no room for it up there. DH tried to put it in post bd for me and that did not go well so I tried and still not very good. Is there maybe another way I need to try and insert it than what's on the package? [TMI alert] It was like no matter how much I tired to push it up it never 'snapped into place' and was still trying to head back out of my vagina. I don't get it. When I sneezed with it it hurt and I thought it was going to come flying out
Are you laying down to put it in? I tried to do it when I was sitting up but it was a lot harder. It just kind of... pops in. I dont' know how to describe it. It sits behid your pubic bone. However I did sneeze once and it popped out of place.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #245
FunLovinMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mind if I join you? This is my first cycle trying the instead cups. I'm really hoping for a winter baby for a lot of reasons so praying that these work for us. I had a miscarriage in February, and this is my second cycle ttc again.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #246
Mrs.Rusty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Makenzie~ I had to kind of sit up some to reach KWIM but I was laying in bed. I have no idea. Last night was the first time I tried it and I was not impressed. It would never pop in and I tried quite a bit. Besides I was not into having to practically shove so much of my hand up to try to get in in place.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #247
AviatrixMorgan
Registered Users

What a fascinating thread! We're not going to TTC for a few months but will be swaying for girl (have 2 boys now) so I'm trying to learn everything I can in advance! I already use the Diva Cup so might practice a little with it.
AviatrixMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #248
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yall are scaring me now! I am nervous for when I first try to put it in! YIKES! I better get to practicing before my fertile days. Anyone else using Ovatel for ovulation?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #249
ATallGiraffe
Registered Users
Formerly: janny17
seller
seller

I noticed someone had mentioned something about sylk lubricant & swaying for a girl. Does anyone know where to get it? I did a google search & couldn't find anything except for in the UK.

Also, the O+12 rule for a girl . . . has it really worked for anyone on here? My hubby is a little skeptical about these things, but I really want to try for a girl & would try whatever would potentially be possible. I know my cycle a little, but I don't know if that well. Any recommendations? Also, if you do the O+12, is it really better if DH doesn't ejaculate for at least a week?

We just had a miscarriage recently & I so badly want another baby . . . most days. I am also just plain scared to try again & possibly have it end in a miscarriage again.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:14 AM   #250
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tarsha- the reason it stays in is you hook it under your pubic bone- in the front of the canal. Try sliding it in, but then once it's inside, push the rim toward the front to see if you can hook it under the bone.
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote