Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #41
mjmcilmoyl
Registered Users

Re: Instead Cups/Resuable Cups For TTC Support Thread (Same Great Info, New Name!)

Does anyone know where you can buy IC in Canada? I've been looking around everywhere but can't seem to find them.

Advertisement

mjmcilmoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #42
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Instead Cups/Resuable Cups For TTC Support Thread (Same Great Info, New Name!)

http://www.softcup.com/ Their website does not list any local retailers for Canada but did list this online distributor. http://careinstore.ca/products.php?cat=9

Last edited by tedcgh; 02-25-2010 at 02:51 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:50 AM   #43
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just to let you all know in case you're curious...I've used the instead cup for 3 days now and you can DEFINITELY tell it's right up next to your cervix. I used my ladycup last month and I'm not really sure it did any good. I think it worked more like a damn then actually keeping the sperm up where it needs to be. I poked around in there when I had the IC in and you could feel that it was right up next to my cervix. I guess the ultimate test will be in a couple of weeks when I can POAS

If I had to recommend one for ttc I would say go with the IC. For menstrual...definitely go with the ladycup or divacup.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:23 AM   #44
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Just to let you all know in case you're curious...I've used the instead cup for 3 days now and you can DEFINITELY tell it's right up next to your cervix. I used my ladycup last month and I'm not really sure it did any good. I think it worked more like a damn then actually keeping the sperm up where it needs to be. I poked around in there when I had the IC in and you could feel that it was right up next to my cervix. I guess the ultimate test will be in a couple of weeks when I can POAS

If I had to recommend one for ttc I would say go with the IC. For menstrual...definitely go with the ladycup or divacup.
Thanks Pam!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #45
Skittle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas
How are things going? I'm on CD 9 (I think) and we DTD yesterday. I used the Preseed and the cups "just to practice" . Hopefully I will ovulate this month.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #46
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittle View Post
Hey mamas
How are things going? I'm on CD 9 (I think) and we DTD yesterday. I used the Preseed and the cups "just to practice" . Hopefully I will ovulate this month.
Which cups are you using? Was that your first time?? How did it feel? (all questions are in regards to the cups not you dtd )
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #47
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well this month was the first month we tried (before we were just not preventing but it never did time right with O so I wasn't really even considering testing)..

This month, we DTD the day before O, day of O, and day after O.. Used the cups each time.
On 5dpo I felt twinges, just like I did at 7dpo when DS implanted.
So at 7dpo I tested and it was faint.. questionable bfp.
On 8dpo it was for sure. (top test) and the others are from today, 11dpo..

Instead Cups work like a charm, truly!!
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #48
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

some of my Target/Walmart have them, some don't.. keep checking! You can also ASK them to stock them!
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #49
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow!! CONGRATS!!!

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #50
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow what amazing information! If we didn't catch the eggie this time around, I'm definitely getting a IC! But this is my month though!!!!