Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-06-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Baltimore Consignment Sale Sunday, Nov 13th

http://softandcozybaby.com/consignment/

I'm going to be selling as a vendor there. Come on out to shop and be sure to stop by and say hi and that you're from DS!

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:55 AM   #2
tunderholmes
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl
http://softandcozybaby.com/consignment/

I'm going to be selling as a vendor there. Come on out to shop and be sure to stop by and say hi and that you're from DS!
What are you going to be selling? I hope to be there as long as I'm not in labor.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #3
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baltimore Consignment Sale Sunday, Nov 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunderholmes View Post
What are you going to be selling? I hope to be there as long as I'm not in labor.
What I hope to have:
S, M, L, XL and a few XXL wetbags
Nekkid mats
quilts
baby leggings
snack sack
ribbon lovies
cloth diaper key chains
A small number of wipes

I hope you can make it. Anything from my store that isn't on the list that you'd want me to bring?
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
tunderholmes
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl

What I hope to have:
S, M, L, XL and a few XXL wetbags
Nekkid mats
quilts
baby leggings
snack sack
ribbon lovies
cloth diaper key chains
A small number of wipes

I hope you can make it. Anything from my store that isn't on the list that you'd want me to bring?
Oooooh! A large wetbag and baby leggings are definitely still on my list of gear to procure. I'll hold off til the sale! I'll drop by and check you out when I'm there. What's your biz name?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:37 AM   #5
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunderholmes View Post
Oooooh! A large wetbag and baby leggings are definitely still on my list of gear to procure. I'll hold off til the sale! I'll drop by and check you out when I'm there. What's your biz name?
Sarah's Stitches
Old 11-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #6
tunderholmes
Registered Users

My Mood:
Ohhhhhh you're Sarah's Stitches?! I've been drooling over your bags at greenberries! Can't wait to see the rest of your loot.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #7
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

See you then!