Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
Mom22girlz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My C/section is scheduled.

Now I am a little nervouse. Any one else get that way after they have scheduled there c/section? Its like I know the unknown because I know when my baby is coming... Does that make any sense? 2/20/07 is the day.. Any one here share that birthday?

Rachel

Advertisement

Old 02-01-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
Calideedle
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My C/section is scheduled.

I was *told* I had to have a c-section with DD because I had surgery during pregnancy, long story. But I was so nervous knowing what day my baby would be born ..... especially the night before!!!! Good luck!
Old 02-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #3
mamamac
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My dd2 was scheduled and it sort of took the fun away of "when will she come" but it was also very calm and relaxing compared to the emergency section I had with the first one. Good luck.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
Mommy2Nick&Luke
Registered Users

My Mood:

i have never had a c section but im hoping that this time around i will be having one due to him being so big im not sure if i can do it this time around pushin and stuff i have come to cope that if it needs to be csection then it needs to be csectoin!
Mommy2Nick&Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:05 PM   #5
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

goodluck mama, i have my first official dr appt on feb 20..lol
I had a scheduled c/s with dd and it was really nice, no rushing, nothing nervewrecking in my head, i knew what day she'd be here and it was great!
I will also have a scheduled c/s with this baby and i do remember with dd i wasn't able to sleep the night before..lol
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:10 AM   #6
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just because you have a scheduled c-section doesn't always mean you know the day the baby will be born. We had a scheduled c-section with dd and my water broke 3 days before it was scheduled. So she surprised us and came 3 days early via an 'emergency' c-section. (wasn't really an emergency though she just had to be delivered that day)

Good luck with your c-section.
Rhianna'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:29 AM   #7
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just because it is scheduled doesn't mean that will be your little ones bday! Both ds#2 & ds#3 were scheduled but ds#2 was 14 days early and ds#3 was 10 days early. When the baby is ready he/she will come and he/she isn't aware of your plans!!! Good luck!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:35 AM   #8
redhotmavis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DD had a scheduled surgical birth and I am so grateful. I had wanted a homebirth, but due to medical issues for us both, that wasn't possible. We were able to plan well--choose the OB, choose the attending pediatrician (my family doc), we made a special cd of music to be played--it was a gorgeous amazing experience. I was able to be calmer and felt a little more in control than if it had been an emergen-C section! Good luck, mama!
loving life with DH Andrew and WAHM to Lily, 8/1/06 www.sparklegarden.etsy.com I make jewelry, organic flaxseed hot/cold pads and eye pillows, organic bath salts and I love to trade. ISO XL or toddler sized Luke's Drawers size 18-24 mos Robeez in any condition.
redhotmavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:45 AM   #9
yellowcampcat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mine were scheduled, and I felt like you do...kind of deflated bc baby would'nt pick its own b-day. It's ok, though. Nothing was rushed, and there wasn't the uncertainty of how will baby tolerate labor, etc. It will be fine!
yellowcampcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:57 AM   #10
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

Mine weren't c sections but both my girls were scheduled inductions. It was exciting having a date to look foward to but I remember not sleeping the night before since I was so excited.