Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-04-2007, 08:29 PM   #21
Full of Surprises
Re: EC thread:)

Originally Posted by borja010 View Post
Also, IMO a nice way to practice AP... For me it is not for PL at all, we share some nice communication by practicing EC

BTW, anyone out there experience this...

DD has only liked to go potty on her BBLP since we started but now she associates sitting w/going potty (in her highchair, walker, lap etc) She will feel free to go on any of these w/little or no signaling! She is 8mos but has been doing this forever now! Anyone else ever experience this???

Oh yeah! Green potty chair + green bumbo chair = bad idea LOL

PS shortcake I can't remember what size trainer tester I got but It's too tight on little Mrs chub thigh lol I'd be glad to send it to you if you want it, just pm me

Mama to
Whilder (9)Olian (7)
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
ITA....its a lot less work...i just have to figure out how to get enough dipes to wash once every couple days
OK maybe I'm a total freak but my rule of thumb is less than 5 pee dipes go in w/her regular laundry... Sorry, maybe TMI Told you all I was a lazy mom!
Looking for a great wah opportunity? Ask me about building your own business as a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate!
borja010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #23
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
My Mood:

I'm too lazy to do this. But I totally agree about scrubbing a nasty dipe and booty! my little one has a bjorn potty and I put her on there often enough that she knows that's where she needs to go. But she'll bring me a clean dipe or just pat the front of her dipe and go "pee pee!" and gets all excited about being changed.

I just wish I wasn't too lazy to do EC. (Kinda ironic how I'll clean a dirty dipe but not want to EC, eh?)

how many of you that EC have more than one kid? How hard is it to EC with more than one kid? (I think it would be easier as they got older because of the "cheering squad" of the older kids... but I don't know)
I have not been on much in the past few months, please be patient with me returning PM's.
dirtdartwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:52 PM   #24
Registered Users
My Mood:

i have 4 kids during the week and its a little harder on me to get her to her potty but she actually usually has less misses during the week bc we are on more of a schedule
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote