Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #11
b'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: We skipped terrible two's right into TEMPER TANTRUM 3!

Whoever coined the term "the terrible twos", didn't have a 3 year old yet!!! DS1 was an easy baby, easy toddler, easy 2 year old, and is now a whiny 3 year old.

Advertisement

b'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #12
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:

I have always said about my DD#2 that she was a lovely child until she turned three. And my DD#1 was so awful as a baby that turning two was an improvement for her. My DS will be three next month, nothing terrible yet, wonder when it's gonna hit.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #13
bthane23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

big hugs to you mama! i dont have time to read the other posts..but 3 was worse for us with both girls. I have one who is currently 3.5. Its getting better every week...she has less and less "bad" days. I think its just a time in a kids life where they are starting to experience such a wide range of emotion, but they still are too immature to express it properly. It DOES get better...as far as tantrums and hissy fits goes...but oh, just wait for when 6 comes around. All the lovely eye rolls and heavy sighs. Its just plain ol' wonderful!
Old 03-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #14
findingstrength
Registered Users

And the other bad thing is, my older dc don't know the art of compromise. For instance, I asked them to pick up their things from the living room. They picked up 3 yr old s blanket and he followed them all upstairs screaming for it back and they wouldn't give it to him. Because I asked them to pick up THEIR stuff from the living room. So they thought his one item, a blanket....should go too.
Mom/stepmom to 8 beautiful children 16 yr old girl, 12 yr old girl, 9 yr old boy, another 9 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 4 year old boy, 1 year old boy, expecting #9 in July!

ISO: size 3x maternity swimsuit
findingstrength is offline   Reply With Quote