Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
findingstrength
Registered Users

Ok I need a break *venty*

Last night for the 3rd night in a row I couldn't sleep. This morning I handed the kids over to Dh after breakfast and tried to take a nap. Not happening. Not only were the kids in and out of my room all the time.....but then their other "grandma" who is my moms friend who used to babysit my kids....came over about her Girl Scout cookies. I just got them last night at 9pm. There are 170 boxes to sort through. I told her it would not be ready today. And still she came to see if she could push me into it. I just hid upstairs and let DH deal with her. Well, he van has a key chain with a panic button. My 3 yr old DS got it and pushed the button and I sent DH a text tell Grandma her van alarm is going off. So it stopped. I started to drift off to sleep and it happened again and again and again. SO I go downstairs to find 8 yr old DSS standing in the door, pushing the button constantly while DH and grandma are in the kitchen drinking coffee. Ugh. SO I got the key and gave them to her and went to get ready for my doctors appointment.
Of course my blood sugar after that was high. I haven't slept in three days and am stressed.
I went to the doctor with DH and left my mom in charge of the kids. And of course when I came home she said the kids were bad. This one kicked that one, and someone got into the cologne and bathed in it, 7 yr old DSS had on a dirty shirt he wouldn't change, someone broke a bottle of nail polish in the bathroom and left it for me to clean up, they tore up the living room, stairs, hallway....papers toys and books every where. And then they start bugging me about wanting Girl Scout cookies....and DD wants to separate all the orders right now, and then my mom comes back bugging about getting my grandmas cookies to take to her. Ugh.
I think I am goign to give up on today too. After I finally manage to eat lunch 3 hours late, I'm taking ds 3 yr old and going upstairs for a nap.

Advertisement

Mom/stepmom to 8 beautiful children 16 yr old girl, 12 yr old girl, 9 yr old boy, another 9 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 4 year old boy, 1 year old boy, expecting #9 in July!

ISO: size 3x maternity swimsuit
findingstrength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
cassieJJ
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Ok I need a break *venty*

I haven't been able to sleep lately either, and I know how bad just that is let alone when you add all of the other things in.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok I need a break *venty*

Hope you can get some rest.

expecting our 2nd baby
girl next March

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote