Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Registered Users
Help me find a fitted...

I am looking for a solution to my nighttime leaks and several people suggested fitteds with covers (I use bg pockets happily during the day.) I know that I want aplix because I love it but other than that...I've never even used a fitted! Are there pocket fitteds? What else might work fo rme? And when I need a cover, where do I even start? I only need about 3 to get me through for nights. Any suggestions would be great--I'd rather not buy a ton just to find one that works...

myname2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
My Mood:
Re: Help me find a fitted...

i think it might be a little hard to find a good fitted with i do know some wahms make a aplix fitted but hardly any i know well...but as far as fitteds, cubcovers are awesome for heavy wetters and nighttime.....we use them and they work well, i put a cover on and then longies on top for extra protection!
Misty--Mama to Mikey.... crossing fingers for more babies!
mistylaureena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
Registered Users
Formerly: Cienciasmom
My Mood:
Re: Help me find a fitted...

Ok this is going to sound wierd but it totally worked for us. I take a stuffed bg pocket (only one cb insert) and put this on over the top of a bg fitted. That's the only way I've been able to use aplix at night except for one that I made. Now if you are willing to do snaps, we've had lots of luck with os mutts, os luke's drawers fitted (not sure if these are even made anymore), and os swaddlebees OG fitted.

DD wears a size small/medium depending on brand. She wears a medium prowrap at night and we rarely have leaks.
LessonsInLife is offline   Reply With Quote