Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
Emma's mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
diaper patterns

What is your fave diaper pattern and where to purchase it. Please give me faves for all kinds of dipes...AIO, pocket, covers, fitteds. I would really like to try to make some dipes but wanted a really good pattern. Please give me details of what you like about it, the fit for a certain body shape, etc. Also give me your fave fabrics with the pattern. I like OS and snaps. Can you tell me the best snaps. Also how to turn a drill press into a snap press and where to buy the materials to modify it. Thanks so much!

Advertisement

Emma's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
My Lil Pitter Patter
Registered Users
Formerly: HeWearsCloth REMOVED from FSOT for negative feedback!Do not B/T!

Re: diaper patterns

My fav pattern's are trimsies and ladida. They fit my chunky 18lb 10 month old wonderfully sized medium. I'm not sure where I purchased them but if your intrested send me a message and I may be able to help you find it. Their super trim and they can be made as a pocket, fitted, aio, ai2, cover pretty much anyway you want to make it. As for my favorite one size it is the sprout snap, it's free http://www.doddlebee.com/SproutSnap.pdf I made two cover's out of this and I can't wait to get more PUL so I can make some ai2 diapers! I love using flannel for my diapers and I recently found when I make a 4 layer diaper body and abut a 6 layer baby terry soaker DS can wear it for 2 hour's and not have any leak's or huge wicking, I can still hold him against me without getting wet when hes in a coverless fitted!! I like using my kam snap pliers for my diapers, I'm not really sure how to answer your last question but I hope all the information I gave you helps, good luck mama!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
bear7328
Registered Users

The DDU pattern is great for trying out all sorts of diapers and finding what works best for you.
bear7328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
littlerabbits
Registered Users
seller

I have been loving Juliebeans OS pocket pattern. http://hyenacart.com/Julibeans/
Loved it even more because it is only $5

Now I have an addiction and feel like I need this diaper in every print I can find!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
ShaeKay
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a slight problem, I can't stop buying patterns! I love some the ladies have listed above, I just printed the sprout snap, can't wait to try it! My favorite pocket pattern is Chloe Toe, it is bound with FOE and so easy to make.