Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:01 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Caedmon Goes Punk

Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post
WOW, way to promote individuality, right?

Originally Posted by Ooey View Post
See now there is one prime example of why I can't stand public schools, stupid rules like that with no basis whatsoever. I wouldn't mind homeschooling Whilder but I really believe that the social interaction of school is important (although I know you can get that other ways) but I think the structure and discipline is/can be harmful. I really don't know what we are going to do , we've talked about both options, but I guess we have a few more years to decide lol. I'm sure I would be getting her in trouble all the time if Whilder were to go to public school, I'm not good at following rules like that. She would have a purple mohawk and a dr's not saying it was medically necesisary or something
It's a tough decision. We re-evaluate all the time and if the - ever out weigh the + we'll have him in public school in the blink of an eye! Be glad you still have time to make that decision!!!

Originally Posted by aept View Post
Ditto That!

Cute kid!!! (Caedmon)

Originally Posted by annes_cottage View Post
Cute!! Is he listening to Toby Mac too? lol
Actually, he's listening to Barlow Girl! LOL (or Johnny Cash...whichever one was playing on his fp3 at the time)

Amanda: Wife to Kevin and AP Mama to Caedmon Jeremiah *8-8-01* and Presley Claire *3-31-06*
My blog, Kevin's blog, Presley's Home Birth
presleycaedmon is offline   Reply With Quote