Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mama's Bug A Boo ~ March Spotted Box Auction

Mama's Bug A Boo
Handmade hair accessories and Bug A Bin powder

Hair bows starting at $3. Custom orders are welcomed and can be done with in 3-4 days (providing I have the ribbon in stock) I use high quality ribbon. All clips are sold in sets unless noted.
FREE shipping for all bow orders through DS
Handmade goods will be stocked on the 13th of each month and retail goods will be stocked on the first of each month.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^*^*^*^
I am pleased to say I am now have a cottage license for Wigglebunz Creation. These are custom longies/shorties and are made to fit your little one perfectly since they are special orders. Pricing info can be found here.

Purple/Lime Skirtie $50 made with pure wool

This item was crocheted under a cottage license agreement granted by Wigglebunz Creations.

Punky Pirate Tutu $18

Minnie tutu $23 SOLD

Kendall Doll $75 (to purchase go to Mama's Bug A Boo)

$5 Handmade flower (made with 100% wool) with a touch of bling (Swarovski Crystal)

$4.00

$3.00

Bug (ribbon)
Lady bugs $6

Butterfly $7

Dragonfly $7

Does your little ones not have enough hair for a bow? Get a headband to hold the bow and then when they get the hair you can still use the bow with out the headband.
$2 headbands (1 black, 1 red, and 1 orange available)

$3 headbands

Small bows on clips $8
Large bows on barrettes $9

Need something to help with the diaper bin smellies?
Try some of Mama's Bug-A Bin Powder ~ NO BORAX.
Just the right amount of beautiful smell and diaper wash booster.
There is no borax in my product due to the allergies both my husband and daughter have with this product. This is a safe product that works well at getting the stink out of things. I use this on my carpet all the time and my husband love the smell of the house when I am done

You have a choice between an 8 oz bag or a 32 oz reusable container (with shaker top). I also offer refills of the 32 oz if you have a shaker already or if you are a return customer

Scents available: Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Ginger, Sandalwood/Jojoba, and Eucalyptus (yes, you can have up to two scents per powder)

(If ordering the 32 oz container please choose priority shipping. It is cheaper and it also gets there super fast. I can put up to 2 container in a box safely)

Something new I have started and they seem to be loved by many...

Crochet mouse $6

Tiny Turtle $7

Purchase them here on DS or for a different selection you can go to Creative Mamas (restock ever other Friday at noon).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bow Clips cc.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	44609  

Advertisement

"Freedom is not Free"

Last edited by bugaboo; 05-20-2010 at 06:03 PM.
bugaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama's Bug A Boo

Get a March Spotted Box. I will be auctioning off the March Spotted Box (approved by April). ALL of the money made form this auction will go to Orphan/Adoption Care.

Get the word out..this auction will be this week

CHECK IT OUT!!
"Freedom is not Free"
Old 03-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama's Bug A Boo ~ March Spotted Box Auction

Bump for the auction
"Freedom is not Free"
Old 03-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
DonniesMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love your hairbows! If I had a girl.... hmmmm, do you think my son would look silly with a bow in his hair? LOL! Beautiful work mama!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #5
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you I make little turtles for boys..but I guess the majority of my shop is for girls. Maybe I should think of something to make for boys then.
"Freedom is not Free"
Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump for orphan/adoption care
"Freedom is not Free"
Old 03-23-2010, 06:52 AM   #7
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning bump
"Freedom is not Free"
Old 03-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

One more day to take part in the Spotted Box auction.
"Freedom is not Free"
Old 03-26-2010, 06:51 AM   #9
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Auction ends tomorrow...dont miss your chance.
"Freedom is not Free"

Last edited by bugaboo; 03-26-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #10
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Added some beautiful cards @ mamasbugaboo.com
"Freedom is not Free"

Tags