Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #11
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Southeast TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by avasmom3 View Post
I am in Wharton, about 45 minutes south of Houston on hwy59. I would love to be a part of any meetups going on! I have two LOs, Chance-6 yrs and Ava-17 months. I live in a very rural area and I have ZERO friends that share the same parenting ideas as me . I am a SAHM and distance is not really a problem for me.
Would meeting at the zoo be good for you? I love to take my daughter to the zoo and don't have anyone else that wants to go with us. My daughter is 21 months. I'd really love to find someone who wants to go. Ava would be free if that helps any. Or we could just meet at the park, maybe ride the train? Let me know.

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyutalktome View Post
Would meeting at the zoo be good for you? I love to take my daughter to the zoo and don't have anyone else that wants to go with us. My daughter is 21 months. I'd really love to find someone who wants to go. Ava would be free if that helps any. Or we could just meet at the park, maybe ride the train? Let me know.
That would be great! We are available pretty much anytime, so let me know what works for you and we can definitely set something up
avasmom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #13
holliej1181
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oooo. I have been wanting to take DS to the zoo. I live in Beaumont. Any plans for a zoo trip? I have never met anyone that uses CDs, so I feel like a major loner sometimes.

I'm a ing, ing, :ing,
holliej1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Would next Tuesday work for the zoo? I'd love to meet up.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #15
holliej1181
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not for me. I work Mon-Thurs. I am actually off this Thursday.

I'm a ing, ing, :ing,
holliej1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #16
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tuesday might work for us.....What time?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:38 AM   #17
mrsbedford
Registered Users

DH is taking me and DS2 on a litte field trip to Discovery Green on this coming Saturday. We're going to try to get our anti-CD friends to bring their boy too. Anybody want to bring DHs and LOs and meet up with us?
Ashley - cloth diapering, baby signing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, babywearing, vaccinating, semi-crunchy SAHM - wife to Brian, mama to a bubblehead (Ben, 12), a drama queen (Natalie, 10), a baby chicken (Jasper, 2 months) and a little angel, Sadie, who moved in with her Heavenly Father May 7, 2009. LO4 due in January 2011!
mrsbedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #18
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbedford View Post
DH is taking me and DS2 on a litte field trip to Discovery Green on this coming Saturday. We're going to try to get our anti-CD friends to bring their boy too. Anybody want to bring DHs and LOs and meet up with us?
I wish we could go I've been wanting to go check that place out. But we are going out of town for Easter. Maybe next time.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #19
mrsbedford
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by avasmom3 View Post
I wish we could go I've been wanting to go check that place out. But we are going out of town for Easter. Maybe next time.
Bummer!! I'm sure we'll go again....if I'm not mistaken, that's where the only Whole Foods in Harris County is.
Ashley - cloth diapering, baby signing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, babywearing, vaccinating, semi-crunchy SAHM - wife to Brian, mama to a bubblehead (Ben, 12), a drama queen (Natalie, 10), a baby chicken (Jasper, 2 months) and a little angel, Sadie, who moved in with her Heavenly Father May 7, 2009. LO4 due in January 2011!
mrsbedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 PM   #20
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbedford View Post
I can't go, but some of the women from peaceful beginnings on Meetup are going. If you join the group I know they'd love to meet up with you guys. Some of us are going to the park tomorrow if you want to come.

Zoo- I can go anytime/any day. Our only current commitment is wednesday nights. I do have plans tomorrow to have a babysitter come so I can do some serious cleaning and organizing without a toddler helping. So would next Tuesday or Friday be better? We could be there about 10 as we are slow moving in the morning. I might be able to do 9:30 as we are getting better at getting out in the am. But I couldn't do any earlier than that.