Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #31
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: December 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Just in case you ladies don't know.. most of the ladies who arrive early at the due date groups post in the year before them until it gets switched over. I'd go ahead and head over to December 09 board and the mods will change it over when they can! congrats to you all!
Good to know! Thanks mama

Advertisement

T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:15 AM   #32
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by etmoto View Post
I talked to the advice nurse this morning (after taking my 3rd test - all bfps!) to cancel today's "fertility consultation" and she scheduled me for 4/13 for my first check up. With my first, they didn't see me until almost 10 weeks and it was just AGONY waiting that long. I won't even be 7 weeks when I see the dr. this time. I have one dd and am predicting a boy. No morning sickness, but I've had cold/flu like symptoms all week and remember having them with my dd the week I found out I was pregnant.
Happy Easter to all you mamas and your little beans!
Flu like symptoms were a sign for me this time and last time. All week I was thinking why is no one else in my house getting sick or catching my cold, lol,k the same reason they didn't catch my night sweats.

This will hopefully be #2 for us, and I am starting to notice that my stomach muscles are already relaxing...are you more likely to show quicker the next time around? I just finally got back to my pre-pregnancy weight about 2 months ago and at only an estimated 5weeks along I feel pants getting snug...is this normal! I gained 60lbs last time (about 20 of it was the last month and I went to 41w3d) and I sure hope that doesn't happen again

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238

Last edited by krispy79; 04-06-2010 at 05:28 AM.
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:17 AM   #33
castoral
Registered Users
seller

Well I checked the Dec 09 thread and it looks like they are still kind of using it. Nothing REAL recent but within a month or two, so I'll just post here.

Anyway, I'll also be joining the Dec 2010 group I believe. We're not exactly sure when we got pregnant, it was a big surprise for us, but I think we're due around the 5th. Feeling great though. Only a little "cramping"/relaxing of the stomache muscles. I started showing at 10 wks with #2, so this time should be interesting. Haha!

I obviously will be happy if we find out this little bean is a boy or girl, but we're hoping for a boy. Our oldest, almost 3, is a boy and the second, 10 mo is a girl, so we say we need another boy to protect her. Haha!

This will be our last child too, so I'm really looking forward to enjoying this pregnancy and making the most of it! But just in case the nausea does start, I saved all my zofran from my last pregnancy which I had severe gallbladder issues.
castoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #34
Farm_Mama
Registered Users
seller

I took another test today. My fourth. I don't feel pregnant and was getting a bit worried that after we'd told a bunch of people it wasn't actually real, lol! The variable line appeared before the control one so no worries about it not being real, I guess!
I feel just like normal. I'm very grateful for that, it just seems weird to me. I'm really hoping I don't get sick this time around. Two summers ago when I was pg, it was absolutely miserable. It was a total waste of a summer. I ended up with debilitating migraines and had to go on something to treat them. I just don't have time for that now.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #35
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my second, I was showing from about the week after I found out. I got huge quick. There was only 9-10 months between the end of my first to the beggining of my second though, so I am sure that had something to do with it. This time, I am 6.2 based on the doctors edd (in november) and already a pair of pants are snug I can get them on, but no buttoning for them. I've already gained two lbs so I am not to thrilled. I know your supposed to gain weight when pregnant but I'm just not ready to gain it all. I never lost from DS2 and gained so I am starting out the heaviest in my life, and it will only get worse
Old 04-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #36
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome mama, and congrats!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #37
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

I guess you can count me in here also. Based on my LMP I am due Dec. 2nd, however I am finding this logically impossible. This pg was a TOTAL surprise, I still have no idea how I got pg....well I guess in general I know what had to have happened but we have been using protection this month and didn't last month so I thought for sure I was due Nov. 2nd. I had an u/s the other day and she told me I am due 12/13 and I know this is wrong. She said that I likely got pg btwn the 15 and 24th, well that's impossible b/c I got a super dark on the 25th so that's impossible. She also said I had a tilted uterus so it was really hard to tell for sure. Anyway sorry to write a book about my life! I just wanted to say hi and congrats to you all!!!

Since I have given birth early both of my other pgs I assume I will this time also so I will bounce back inforth btwn the nov and dec ddc.
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:39 AM   #38
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats!

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #39
paper_girl_76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wonder why they haven't put up our board yet?

Anyway, I am guessing of a due date of 12/9. Not so sure, since I am nursing and my cycles are still wacky. My lmp was jan 27. My bfp was very pos so I am guessing I was at least 14 dpo...I had tested 2-4 weeks earlier and it was neg then so...Late Nov early dec but mine are usually born on the later side.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #40
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

I just sent a mod a message about giving us a Dec. 2010 board.