Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Urg, I'm so frusterated, diaper was sold after being told it was mine! urg!!

So I know they are only diapers & we are all human & all, but I'm really bummed & frusterated!! At 10:40 this morning, the message arrived in my mailbox saying these dipes were mine... & at 3:30 when I got back to the computer after a playgroup & messaged back to see if mama wanted pp or to trade, she says she sold them to someone else! she needed pp quick to buy larges! What in the world?? Not even giving me 6 hours to get back to her?? I could have sent pp right then...

What do you think?? What is up with this??

I asked her to refund the other mama, tell her she made a mistake & sell them to me like she said she would!! Is this too far out there?

Advertisement

mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:27 PM   #2
hollyhobby30
Registered Users
seller

Re: Urg, I'm so frusterated, diaper was sold after being told it was mine! urg!!

I really can't stand it when that happens. I let them know I was a bit upset and then I just let it go.
hollyhobby30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
riandkymommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Urg, I'm so frusterated, diaper was sold after being told it was mine! urg!!

I can totally understand your frustration! I would be too. It sucks when stuff like that happens.

6 hours is NOT an unreasonable amount of time!! mama!!
riandkymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:36 PM   #4
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

That was so rude! I'm sorry you got stiffed. You can ask her to refund the other person, but she probably won't. I'm sorry
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:41 PM   #5
foofoomomma
Registered Users
seller

this has happened to me a couple times & Ive only been here a couple weeks!
foofoomomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:42 PM   #6
Mom22girlz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

mommy2zander
"So I know they are only diapers & we are all human & all, but I'm really bummed & frusterated!! "

So now you come on here and complain and make the mom feel horrible for it. I have had that happen were I was the bad lady who sold a diaper to someone else, we are all human. Just think of what she might be going through before you come on here and get three page of how sorry people are and how they hate it when that happens. I mean if you had a garrage sale and someone said they would buy it and would come back with the cash and did not come back for 6 hours would you hold it for them or would you sell it to the next person that came with the money.

Rachel
Mom22girlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #7
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

I dunno - if it were me and someone said they wanted the diapers and I PMd them back and didnt hear back from them for several hours and did get a PM or email saying they would PP later I might sell the diapers to someone else.
But, as kind of a rule of mine I dont "hold" thing. First to paypal gets the item because Ive had several peopel say "I want this or that I'll paypal RIGHT NOW" and they never do all the while Im sitting on this item waiting for money that is never going to come, and sometimes people do need the money RIGHT THEN!
So, yeah it's kinda rude but I see the sellers aspect of it too. But thats just me and my
Old 05-25-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
Shay
Banned

I bought a item one time and then the momma refunded my money because she sold it to someone else. She said she would hold it for them and 3 days later they paid. I felt I should have got the diaper because she had already relisted it.

Sorry someone hurt you like that.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:49 PM   #9
Zany Zebra Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I totally understand your frustration, but I understand the other mama's point of view too. Once I had 2 mamas wanting the same dipe and the first mama was really slow getting back to me where the second was right on top of things. I really agonized over what to do that would be fair to both, and yet wouldn't lose me the sale from either mama. It's a tough thing on both sides.

Zany Zebra Designs ~ Diapers as beautifully unique as your child.

~ It's happy, it's crazy, it's my life ~ My Happy Crazy Life
~Amy Sue, Mama to &
Zany Zebra Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:51 PM   #10
sparkygirl74
Registered Users
seller
seller

So what are you looking for in the way of diapers? Maybe someone else has something along those lines to sell.