Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #1
BubMunkeyBles
Registered Users
seller

Could use some thoughts

Last year while I was pregnant they found a tumor, told me it was nothing and removed it during a c-section for DD (tumor was an ovarian tumor and 13cm so I couldn't birth vaginally). Anyways, 3 days after they told me I had cancer. Had more surgery, chemo etc etc. I'm currently (miraculously) pregnant and am due in a couple months. I'm having a rough time. I feel alone and am having trouble with everything and could use some prayers. I have an active 1 year old and my husband is overseas with the military (I can't live with him because of the cancer). It's been hard and I thought I'd feel better by now, but I'm worn out physically and emotionally. I could use some prayers for strength. A lot of my follow up stuff has been prolonged since tests while pregnant are innacurate in measuring for ovarian cancer. I'm worried I will have this baby and be told I have cancer again. Anything prayers and thoughts wise would be appreciated... I know I am new here, just not sure where to turn anymore.

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
breanne_roz
Registered Users
seller

Re: Could use some thoughts

Thinking of you♥ You are so strong. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy with an easy delivery & recovery.
breanne_roz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
Dean7698
Registered Users
seller

Don't really know what to say but to send you lots of and mama.
Sarah Wife to Patrick,Mama to DD #1 12/14/2001,DD #2 08/04/2003,DD #3 12/28/2008, and DD #4 October 10,2010
Dean7698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Praying that you have a wonderful delivery that ends in a healthy baby AND a healthy mommy!
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote