Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2006, 09:30 PM   #1
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wiggle Worm Bottoms?

What do you know about them? I found a couple of smalls used for $6 each and I was thinking of getting them for the new baby to use with prefolds...do they work well for just laying a prefold in? The reviews on Diaper Pin look good but I trust y'all more!

Advertisement

bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:38 PM   #2
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottoms?

LOVE my wwb's! Kit has 3 of them. Micah has 2. We have the kind with the snap in pocket (you can stuff it yourself) and also reuse the cover & snap in a new one!. They are great! I would imagine you could just lay in a prefold if you wanted. It might shift a bit depending on how the cover fits.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:46 PM   #3
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

I have one and I love it! Super trim, and I think you could lay a pf in there with no problem.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:54 PM   #4
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so let me see...

The ones I was looking at used are on another site...not FSOT so the description is limited. It just says that they have print outer, hidden PUL, suedecloth inner. I haven't tried any covers with print outers and hidden PUL but I thought I had heard that caused wicking issues? These look like they're T&T which I would think would make them even more prone to wicking woudln't it? It's kind of hard to tell from the picture how they'll fit too...are they pretty snug/trim or more "poofy" (I HATE poofy diapers and covers!)

I was intrigued by what you said so I went to the WWB site (it's on my diaperhunt list anyway!) and the pocket thing looks interesting. So it's just a regular cover like you would use over any fitted/prefold...or you can use it with what boils down to a snap-in doubler that is really a pocket that you stuff with whatever? That's one way to get around the pocket licensing issue! I thought I had tried all the different styles and figured out what I like but that one may be worth a try now!

Thanks!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:00 PM   #5
tanyaandallie
Registered Users

I had one of the wwb pocket thingies. It worked great!! Really a great idea. I ended up getting rid of both of mine b/c they were velcro and we just can't seem to do velcro. Plus, they are a little bulkier than I prefer. They are, however, the cutest dipes out there.

old ds feedback: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...p?topic=5132.0
tanyaandallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:06 PM   #6
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we don't have a big issue with them being bulky. I did however have them custom made so they are PUL inner, so maybe that's why? btw...DS is a HEAVY wetter, and we haven't had any wicking problems with the prints. (both that he has are prints). I love the whole snap in soaker thing too! Makes it easy to pack a diaper bag when you just have to pack the soaker part. esp when you cd two babies! lol
Old 05-28-2006, 10:07 PM   #7
momto3boys
Banned
seller

We love WWB covers. I am starting a stash for my baby on the way- this will be baby #3 in WWBs lol that is our primary daytime stash. The quality and CS are amazing!! if you decide not to buy those smalls tell me where they are at! ROFL!!
momto3boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:21 PM   #8
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto3boys
We love WWB covers. I am starting a stash for my baby on the way- this will be baby #3 in WWBs lol that is our primary daytime stash. The quality and CS are amazing!! if you decide not to buy those smalls tell me where they are at! ROFL!!
Totally agree with the quality and the CS. She is one AWESOME mama!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:38 PM   #9
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

nak
very trim, snugly fit. not poofy
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:09 AM   #10
jodi5
Registered Users

Amy is awesome. We have had trouble with fit but then with my son's chunky thighs, I've had trouble with most covers. Noone else seems to have any problems. I also was getting some wicking but needed more absorption and that took care of it. (I have a heavy wetter) The other thing that really helps is the snap in sleeve, it can prevent a lot of wicking if you have any. They do really look great though. Here is a picture of my son in premium prefolds and WWB covers.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...s/IMG_1700.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...s/IMG_1689.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...s/IMG_1698.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...s/IMG_1692.jpg