Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #11
mmjones13
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Nanaimo it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masja View Post
Nanaimo here too! (Nice to see others here as well!)
Love Nanaimo, we originally moved from Edmonton 7 years ago. It's beautiful here, love the ocean and all the green!!! And yes as a PP mention, check out huckleberry baby on the north end, I swear I'm there too much! lol
I know- I went today and bought a few things.. couldnt help it They have a great selection and their wool is adorable

Advertisement

mmjones13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
masja
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmjones13 View Post
Hi ladies,
Sorry it took so long to reply. We are living in the Departure Bay area so if ya'll are interested in having a play group let me know.. I'd love to meet some other moms and Sophia and Adrian need playmates Yes, I've heard about the doc and need to call ASAP and we found a good dentist. Thanx on the Jumping Jiminys advice bc I was tempted to take kids as it's two min from house and got coupons for it at Beaners. Anyway, let me know about the playgroup idea- I'm free all the time bc I'm not working or going to school till fall. Hope everyone's doing well
How old are your kiddos? We live on the southside near the college, but would love to perhaps set something up sometime. My son is always looking for new friends to play trains and cars with. And now that it's getting nice out, we love the beach! Parksville has an awesome beach and playground
Old 05-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #13
mmjones13
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sophia is four (almost five) and Adrian is eight months old so Soph is really the one in need of playmates now that her sister is with my mom for a bit. We r trying that free preschool tomorrow, the one where u have to interact with them, have u been? Anyway, let me know if u wan to get together..
mmjones13 is offline   Reply With Quote