Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
DocsNemesis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Flip on a newborn!

Just for fun, I figured I'd post this. My dd is now about 2.5 months old so its been awhile since I took these! She was right around 6 pounds when I took these pics (and 20.5 inches long).

She's now about 11 pounds and still wearing them on the smallest setting. These will last a long time! She's mostly using BG's now though.

Here goes:

Flip Stay Dry. This was surprisingly trim on such a tiny babe. It did give her a big booty though! lol

Trying to show the legs. They would gape if you pulled on it, but they actually formed a nice seal over her leg. We never had any leaks despite the baggy appearance.

And this is the Flip over a pinned infant prefold. The prefold was definitely bulkier than the stay dry insert, but I ended up using the prefolds around the house mostly, because the bulkiness wasn't an issue around the house and it helped keep poo off the covers.

And because its cute

Her face is totally washed out by the sun, but you can get an idea of her size in this pic.

Advertisement

www.Hyenacart.com/Naked for dyed tee's, flats, yarn, and soon, bamboo prefolds! Stocking 7/20!

Last edited by DocsNemesis; 04-19-2010 at 11:18 AM.
DocsNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
DocsNemesis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Flip on a newborn!

Nm! Got em working!

www.Hyenacart.com/Naked for dyed tee's, flats, yarn, and soon, bamboo prefolds! Stocking 7/20!

Last edited by DocsNemesis; 04-19-2010 at 11:19 AM.
DocsNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote