Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Custom Baltic Amber Jewelry-1000 FAN FB Giveaways Coming Soon! !!

My Hyena Cart is Open and Stocked!
1000 fan Giveaways coming soon to my Facebook Page... Make sure to follow! Facebook

New~ Check your order status HERE!

Make sure to check out the Hyena Cart Store. New designs have been added there that I haven't had a chance to add here, like RELIEF (Chronic Pain Management), Rustic Rainbow (Strength and Wisdom), Kid Designs Twinkle Twinkle and Flower Power!

New One of a Kind Pieces Available!!!

LIKE US ON FB AND GET SIGNED UP FOR SALES, GIVEAWAYS AND SPECIALS

Do you want FREE AMBER Jewelry... Well of course you do!!!

Host an Online Happy Dance Party and earn free amber jewelry and batik clothing from Happy Dance Designs. Please follow the above link to learn more about it. For my DS Friend is you run a party in Nov. (remember Christmas and the Holidays are coming up Quickly) you receive a FREE adjustable Polished Chip Anklet or Instock Batik Clothing Item AND 1 item at 1/2 Price item on top of your FREE CREDITS that you earn.

DS Mama's get Free Shipping off my HC. Code: Free Ship * can not be combined with other specials
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]

Happy Dance Designs is now part of On The Other Side Congo.
http://hyenacart.com/ontheotherside/

What is amber? It is fossilized tree sap and it is millions of years old. It started out as resin secreted out of a tree to heal a wound. The resin protected the tree from a certain death by making a sticky, protective barrier against fungus. When the tree eventually fell and began to decay, the sap remained. Buried under layers of vegetation, earth and, sometimes, water, the sap continued to harden from the pressure and heat that naturally builds up in such conditions. This fossilized resin is the final product of millions of years of slow processing. Source: http://www.fossils-facts-and-finds.com/amber.html
Baltic Amber is the oldest and strongest of the ambers found through out the world. It is a specific subset of amber that is found only in northern Europe: it accounts for some 80% of the known amber in the world. Between 35 and 50 million years ago, sap oozed out from a forest of conifers (probably either false larch or kauri) in the region now covered by the Baltic Sea, and eventually hardened into clear lumps. Shoved around northern Europe by glaciers and river channels. And is often found washed up on beaches when it knocked loose from the prehistoric sea floor. Source:http://archaeology.about.com/od/bate...ltic_amber.htm

All the amber I use is Certified Natural Baltic Amber.

Why Baltic Amber Jewelry for discomfort related to Teething? Amber contains high levels of succinic acid which is a natural pain reliever. Drilled pieces of amber are strung onto silk to be worn at jewelry. When it worn on the skin the body heat warms the amber and releases the oils into the skin, where it is absorbed to help with pain of all sorts. One of the most popular uses for amber jewelry today is for teething infants and toddlers. Not only does it help with the pain of the teeth breaking the skin it also helps to ease the other symptoms of teething like drooling and intestinal issues. It is important to note that the necklaces are designed for wearing, not for being chewing on. Amber is actually fossilized tree sap (a resin) so the beads can break or shattered if chewed on. Amber has also been known to help offer relief for headaches, carpal tunnel, joint pain, TMJ and to help balance the bodies natural ability to heal itself and restores energy.

[B What Other Aliments can Baltic Amber Help? [/B]. Amber helps balance the body’s natural ability to heal itself and restores energy. It has also been known to help with:
Headaches
TMJ,
Acid Reflux and Gas
Carpal Tunnel
Joint Pain
Chronic Back Pain
Broken bones
Chemotherapy
Chronic Fatigue
Colic
Endometriosis
Fibromyalgia
Kidney Disorders
Lupus
Nausea
Arthritis of all Kinds
Digestive Issues

Amber necklaces also make wonderful nursing necklaces.

Which Amber should I choose? Both Raw and Polished amber are highly effective in healing. Raw Amber is supposed to contain higher levels or Succinic Acid than the Polished Amber. I explain it as being extra strength. You will get great healing results with any amber that you chose so go with what colors, style and shapes you prefer.

How is my jewelry different?
I specialize in making custom jewelry to meet your needs and likes. I can make it any length, color(s) or style(s) of amber you would like. If you look through my gallery of customs I have made you will see what I mean. Instead of necklaces that are all the same like on the bulk suppliers of amber jewelry, you will notice different and beautiful designs. I make double stranded necklaces and bracelets/anklets. I can make it adjustable. I can help you design a look and pattern that is just right for you. I have semi-precious healing stones that accent and enhance amber’s already amazing healing powers. And of course I can make the standard style amber necklaces that you see on all the beautiful babies here on DS. Just ask I can make it for you. My safety design is also different too, read the next section to learn more. I have been beading for over 20 years and love making jewelry that you will treasure for yourself and your family.

What length should I order?
Length is really a personal preference. I would say the standard length for most kid necklaces is 11”-13” and adults is 16”-24”. I suggest you measure your little ones neck and decide from there what length you are comfortable with hanging down. Just for a reference my 13 month old has a 9.5” neck and my almost 4 year old has a 10” neck.

Really a necklace for a baby?
Any teething necklace (or any child’s necklace) needs to have a ‘fail’ in it incase it is pulled on with excessive force. Most necklaces are designed to break. Then you are left with a broken necklace that you are not able to use. This is how my design is different. I use what is called a clam shell at the end of the necklace where the clasp is. This clam shell is the ‘fail’. It will open up and the necklace will fall off (of course children should never be unattended while wearing a necklace, as also stated by federal law). But instead of the necklace being ruined you can re-bend the clam shell with a pair of needle nose pliers and it can be used again. Some people prefer the magnetic clasp because if they are pulled on hard they will of course let go and can be worn again.

If your clasp opens up like this it is not broken. It is just the safety feature doing its job. Contact me and I will tell you how to fix the clasp.

All children necklaces are strung on silk cord and knotted between stones for safety. If by chance the silk were to break the beads would be contained on the silk cord. The clasp is designed to fail if pulled on with excessive force as a safety precaution.

It is important that I state per the new legislation (Small Part Regulations) that went into effect in February, 2009, that it mandates that the recommended age for this type of jewelry is 3 years old and it is not intended for wear on children under the age of 3. Children should be supervised while wearing the jewelry and should not be allowed to play with it. It is also recommended that it be removed while child is sleeping. Happy Dance Designs and maker can not be held liable for improper use of the jewelry.

I truly try to make all my jewelry as strong and durable as possible. If by some chance your jewelry does break, send back the broken piece and I will fix it for no charge.

I also repair your broken jewelry

Now that you have made it through all that info… Now what?

To see a Slide Show of Amber Jewelry Look Here

How to Order :

Step 1:
: Pick the Style, Color(s) and Type of Amber You Want
Roundish Polished Amber

Roundish Bead Prices:
12” $21.00
Each additional inch add $1.00

Bracelets and Anklets-
6" $10.50
Each additional ˝” add $.50

Raw Round Amber

Roundish Raw Amber
12” $26.00
Each additional inch add $1.50

6” $15.50
Each additional inch add $.75

Raw Nuggets

12” $21.00
Each additional inch add $1.00

Bracelets and Anklets-
6" $10.50
Each additional ˝” add $.50

Polished Chip/Nugget Amber

Necklaces:
12” $16.00
Each additional inch add $.50

Bracelets and Anklets:
6” $8.00
Each additional ˝” $.25

Raw Chip Amber

12” $20.00
Each additional inch add $.75

Bracelets and Anklets:
6” $11.00
Each additional ˝” $.50

Double Strand Bracelets/Anklets:
Bracelet/Anklet Polished Chip Beads $16.00
Each additional ˝ inch $.50 rounds

Bracelet/Anklet Small Roundish Beads $19.00
Each additional ˝ inch $.50

Bracelet/Anklet Med. And Large Roundish Beads $21.00
Each additional ˝ inch $.50

Bracelet/Anklet Raw Chip Beads $20.00
Each additional ˝ inch $.75

For other amber choices see here. http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...ber%20Choices/

Step 2: Choose what length you would like. As mentioned before length is a personal preference. Children necklaces average 11”-13”. It is best to measure you child’s neck and adjust the length according. Adult necklaces average 16” – 24” depending on build and desired length. Again I suggest measuring a favorite necklace or taking a piece of yarn or string and drape it around your neck to the preferred length.

Step 3: Pick a Color of Silk Thread or Nylon Thread*
About silk:
100% real silk is the traditional way of bead stringing. Silk tends to fray and stretch. Silk breaks down in 3-5 years, so anything strung with silk will have to be restrung. Silk is a natural fiber is best individuals with synthetic allergies.

About Nylon:
Nylon is the modern way of bead stringing. Nylon does not fray as much, or stretch as much, as the silk. High performance nylon does not stretch. However nylon is not a natural fiber.
(source:landofodds.com)

Silk Colors

Nylon Colors
Adult necklaces are strung on 2 layers of nylon coated wire without knots, unless you note otherwise.

Step 4: Pick a Clasp
-Lobster Claw or Spring Ring Clasp (included in above price with the clam shell design as described above)
* Lobster claw clasp of silver plated either over brass or nickle. The silver will
eventually wear off the clasp leaving the base metal exposed. This is a very economical option and the wear of the silver will not effect the function of the necklace in anyway. To avoid this upgrade to a Sterling Silver Lobster Claw for additional $2.00
* Spring Ring Clasp are sterling silver.

-Add a second Spring Ring Clasp or Lobster Claw Clasp to make your Necklace to make it into an adjustable or anklet for $1.00 extra

Wear it as a necklace

Or wear it as an adjustable anklet or bracelet

-Plastic Screw Clasp add $1.50

-Neodymium Magnetic Clasp add $4.00
After much searching, I found a strong magnetic clasp that does not have a small magnet glued inside of the clasp. The entire clasp is magnetized.

Inside of Clasp

Step 5: Pick healing semi-precious stones for enhancing the healing powers of amber. How do they work? The healing stones work a little different than amber. Healing stones work as an important agent of electromagnetic energy that can regulate the natural electrochemical current in the body. The healing process takes place when the healing stone comes into contact with the electromagnetic field of your body when they touch the skin directly. Healing stones are typically used as jewelry to offer physiochemical and electrochemical energy. Below are listed available semi-precious accent stones and birthstones. You can also pick from accents combinations I have already designed or make your own. If you can’t figure out what stones are right for you, just contact me and I will come up with a design just for you.

Prices**:
Chips Child’s Bracelet / Anklet $2.00
Rounds Child’s Bracelet / Anklet $3.00
Chips Child’s Necklace $3.00
Rounds Child's Necklace $4.00
Chips Adult’s Bracelet / Anklet $3.00
Rounds Adult's Bracelet/ Anklet $4.00
Chips Adult’s Necklace $5.00
Rounds Adult's Necklace $6.00
**some stones are additional. Please see prices next to stones listed below.

Happy Dance Signature Designs*:
*Please contact me for a quote on these designs

Need a little Happy Dance- Are you feeling blah? Do you or your little one need a something extra to help you get a Happy Dance back in your life? This is the piece of jewelry for you. Perfect for adults and kids. Made with raw amber, rose quartz, jasper, garnet and amethyst. This combination of stones helps to elevate mood, invigorating, stabilizing and helps overcome depression, sooth the nerves, encourages vitality, passion, love, sensuality, self-confidence, spiritual awareness, meditation, balance, inner peace, healing and positive transformation. Can aid in insomnia, relieves stress, calmness neuralgia.

Full Spectrum (ADHA/Autism Necklace): I had over 40 testers ranging from of kids that ranged from having official DX of Autism, ones with similar symptoms or traits of Autism, ADHD and other special needs. From the responses I have received from my testers about 85% of them saw a change in their children for the positive. In the few that did not see a change the the children still really love the necklaces and do not want to take them off. Maybe something more is happening than what can be seen. The combo of raw amber, sugilite, jade, lapis, turquoise and rose quartz work together to encourage a calming and balancing of the child. To read more the benefits visit my HC page about the Full Spectrum Necklace

Design Choices: They maybe be similar to these pictures or I play with design ideas. If you are looking for something specific design wise make sure to let me know.
Choice 1:
Raw Amber of your choice w/ ALL these stones: sugilite, lapis, rose quartz, turquoise and jade CHIPS listed below. It will look similar to this:

**Tigers Eye and Hemitite may be added to this necklace
Choice 2:
Raw Amber of your choice w/ ALL these stones: sugilite, lapis, rose quartz, turquoise and jade ROUNDS listed below. It will look similar to this but with raw amber:

**Tigers Eye and Hemitite may be added to this necklace
Choice 3:
Raw Amber of your choice with Lapis, Turquoise, Sugilite. It will look similar to this but with Turquoise added. This can be done in either chips or rounds

Fertility- This combination of stones won’t cure fertility issues but they will help support your body in regulating your cycle and encourage an environment for pregnancy. This necklace contains amber, tanzanite, garnet, moonstone, aquamarine and carnelian. These stones encourage overall tranquility of the reproductive system by increasing blood flow, boosts sexual energy, regulates hormones, and detoxify the body.

Migraines- Need a little more for those migraines. Of course amber helps with headaches but by adding in rose quartz, aquamarine, turquoise and sodilite you get an extra boost to help with the headaches.

Peace and Tranquility- The name says it all. Raw amber, turquoise and amethyst encourage peace, serenity, tranquility, spiritual awareness, meditation, balance, inner peace and overall health.

Happy Dance’s Pregnant Goddess Necklace- This necklace is designed to help the wearer through all the stages of pregnancy, child birth and the postpartum period.
Amber- helps with all the aches and pains that pregnancy brings along especially headaches and joint pains. It also helps the body’s ability to heal itself and restores energy.
Moonstone: helps ease hormonal changes and heal the reproductive system after child birth.
Carnelian: Helps absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients. It also helps relieve lower back pain.
Citrine: Balances digestion, acid indigestion, helps with heart burn and constipation.
Tanzanite: encourage recovery and healing after child birth. It also has the ability to neutralize over acidification and reduce inflammation.
Amethyst: Associated inner peace which helps to support you during your pregnancy and helps with the hormones after childbirth. Also aids in insomnia.
Turquoise: Helps with heart burn
Aquamarine: It regulates hormones and growth.
Opal: Helps to ease childbirth
Jade: Helps balance hormonal swings and benefits nursing mothers who are having problems breastfeeding.
Malachite: stimulates the contractions once they begin and relieves pain
Hematite: prevents lethargy, tiredness and lack of iron
Garnet: Purifies blood and helps in anemia and circulatory problems
Agate: Encourage the growth and the function of the uterus and protects the unborn child, drains excess fluids and after child birth it helps the uterus return back to normal size and condition
Rose quartz: Helpful and protective during pregnancy and with childbirth and an excellent stone to help combat headaches and migraines.

Birthstones:
January Birthstone - Garnet or Rose Quartz
February Birthstone - Amethyst
March Birthstone- Aquamarine
April Birthstone – Quartz
May Birthstone – Chrysoprase
June Birthstone - Moonstone or Pearl
July Birthstone - Carnelian
August Birthstone - Peridot
September Birthstone - Lapis
October Birthstone - Opal or Tourmaline
November Birthstone - Citrine
December Birthstone - Tanzanite, or
Turquoise

Semi-Precious Flower Accents add $4.00:

Semi-Precious Stars:
Child’s Bracelet / Anklet $2.00
Child’s Necklace $3.00
Adult’s Bracelet / Anklet $3.00
Adult’s Necklace $5.00

Semi-Precious Choices:
Jasper: Jasper is a wonderful supporting stone. Mood elevator, invigorating, stabilizing and helps overcome depression. Improves the sense of smell and soothes the nerves. Useful in overcoming disorders of blood, digestion, stomach, biliousness and bladder trouble.

Amethyst: Associated with spiritual awareness, meditation, balance, psychic abilities, inner peace, healing and positive transformation. Can aid in insomnia, relieves stress, calms neuralgia and fits.

Garnet: associated with vitality, courage, passion, love, sensuality and self-confidence. Blesses its wearer with good health, victory over enemies and wealth. Physically, it used to treat disorders of the blood, heart, lungs, spine and bones. Purifies blood and helps in anemia and circulatory problems. Also boosts sexual energy and fertility.

Turquoise: Add $1.00 for Nuggets. Turquoise is a very sacred stone used for centuries by the Native American's in all healing work. This is a stone of peace, serenity and tranquility. Beneficial for the entire body, especially the respiratory and immune systems.

Rose Quartz: Very good for expressing and soothing emotions. Helps the heart and circulatory system. This lovely stone is claimed to be one of the best stones to use in the treatment of migraines and headaches of all types.

Jade: Jade is considered the most precious of all stones. It is credited with five qualities: clarity, courage, justice, wisdom and modesty. It is one stone that oozes tranquility. Physically, cures kidney problems, bladder troubles, poor digestion and eye problems. Alleviates sore back or spine.

Aquamarine: Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats, swollen glands and thyroid problems. It regulates hormones and growth. Boosts the immune system and alleviates overreactions, such as hay fever or allergies. Counteracts short-or long-sightedness.

Fluorite: An excellent learning aid, Fluorite increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making. It encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both physically and mentally. Fluorite boosts the immune system, stimulates the regeneration of cells, particularly in the skin and respiratory tract, and heals ulcers and wounds. Fluorite strengthens bone tissue, and alleviates rheumatism, arthritis and spinal injuries. It improves the discomfort of shingles and other nerve-related pain.

Moonstone:
Women's hormones/menstrual imbalance, lymph. Regenerates the tissues and organs. Heals reproductive system.

Citrine: Add additional $3.00 for rectangle and Add additional $1.00 for leaf
Balances digestion, acid indigestion, food disorders, allergies, diabetes. Cleanse spleen, liver, kidneys, constipation, kidney and bladder infections, Urinary problems, blood circulation, poor circulation, and anemia. Good for asthma, and in the treatment of emotional trauma.

Tanzanite: Add additional $5.00
physically, tanzanite is a wonderful tool to encourage recovery from severe illness or stress. It strengthens the immune system, regenerates cells, and treats the heart, spleen, pancreas, lungs, head, throat, and chest. The stone is also a great detoxifier. It also has the ability to neutralize over acidification and reduce inflammation. Tanzanite also stimulates fertility and heals diseases of the ovaries and testicles. It has been said that it is extremely beneficial to wear or place the tanzanite on the body in direct contact with the skin, where appropriate. It is recommended to wear the tanzanite for long periods of time, as it is a slow acting stone.

Quartz:
Quartz is effective in treating many problems such as: arthritis, bone injuries, chronic fatigue, insomnia, hemorrhages, emphysema, and depression.

Chrysoprase: Add an additional $2.00
Increases fertility and compassion, to soothe heartache and loneliness, to promote emotional balance, inner peace and reduce depression.

Carnelian:
Helps absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Warms and cleanses blood, kidneys, kidney stones, stimulates appetite, emotions, passion, sexuality, physical energy, celebration, reproductive system, menstrual cramps, arthritis, gall bladder, gall stones, pancreas. Historically also used to pull excess fever out through the feet. Helps asthma, allergies, and blood pressure. Relieves lower back pain.

Peridot: Add additional $1.00 for rectangles
Used by Egyptians, Aztecs, and Incas to gently cleanse and heal the physical heart (lungs, lymph, breast) , spleen, intestinal tract, and strengthens eyes in regards to astigmatism and nearsighted-ness.. Gems leaning more to the yellow side in color are also for Solar Plexus (stomach, liver, adrenal) Helps heal infection, ulcers, and thyroid.

Lapis:
Disorders of the throat, bone marrow, thymus and immune system. Insomnia, vertigo, and dizziness. Helps repair hearing loss and damage to the Eustachian tube.

Opal:
Opals have been said to be extremely beneficial in many physical realms as well, such as in treating infections and fevers. It is also said to help strengthen the memory. Furthermore, it purifying blood and kidneys, regulates insulin, eases childbirth, and alleviates PMS. It is also beneficial to the eyes, especially as an elixir. Overall, the stone is said to be the most useful in preventing bad health. It strengthens the immune system and helps the body be resilient to infection.

Tourmaline: Add additional $2.00
Especially for nervous system; blood/lymph toxins, Neutralizes fears, resentment, neurosis, obsessions, intestinal or spine energy blocks, toxins, constipation., neuralgia, migraine, burns , lungs, asthma, Arthritis, pain, swelling and immobility. Lower back pain

Sodalite: Clears up mental confusion and reestablishes inner peace. Sodalite strengthens the power of mind over body and bridges the gap between your thoughts and your feelings. Helps in cleansing organs, boosts immune system, combats radiation and insomnia, strengthening the metabolism, gland metabolism, digestive system and insomnia.

Malachite:
It can be helpful in gaining insight into the cause of specific conditions, such as relationships, resentments, and anxiety so that you can release them. Physically it help aid in asthma, arthritis, swollen joints, tumors, growths, broken bones, and torn muscles.

Mookaite:
Promotes the acceptance of change, kindness to ourselves as well as others, encouraging decision making, variety and new experiences, helps with emotional growth and alleviate worry about the future. Mookaite promotes energy, helps with water retention, stomach disorders and treat hernias.

Snowflake Obsidian:
Snowflake Obsidian is calming and soothing. It teaches you to value mistakes as well as successes. A stone of purity, Snowflake Obsidian provides balance for body, mind and spirit. It helps you recognize and release “wrong thinking” and stressful mental patterns. Promotes dispassion and inner centering. Snowflake Obsidian empowers isolation and loneliness, aiding surrender in meditation. Snowflake Obsidian aids in disorders of the veins and the skeletal structure. It improves circulation and alleviates muscular aches and spasms. Treats joint pain (arthritis) and hardening of the arteries.

Agate: add additional $1.00
Agate is an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonizing body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilizes the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. Agate enhances mental function, improving concentration, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety. Agate heals the eyes, stomach and uterus; cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders.

Labradorite: add additional $1.00
A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. It banishes fears and insecurities, and strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe. It stimulates the imagination and calms an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas. Labradorite treats disorders of the eyes and brain, stimulates mental acuity, and relieves anxiety and stress. It regulates metabolism, balances hormones, relieves menstrual tension, treats colds, gout, rheumatism, lowers blood pressure, and aids in digestion.

Petrified Wood: Petrified Wood is a stone of transformation. Helps to make one feel safe and secure, calming down survival based fears. Petrified Wood assists in setting a pace and staying with that pace all day long. It is useful for bringing patience to those in a process of slow inner transformation, and for bringing that change to fruition. Petrified Wood strengthens one’s backbone, physically and in terms of self-will. It is beneficial to the skeletal system, skin and hair.

Sugilite:
Sugilite is today's "love stone", representing spiritual love. Sugilite enhances the development of spiritual awareness, promotes channeling ability and teaches to live from our truth and to believe in our sixth sense, or intuition. It encourages positive thoughts, alleviating sorrow, grief and fear. Sugilite is excellent in relieving pain and discomfort at all levels.

Tiger’s Eye: add additional $1.00
A stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Tiger Eye stabilizes mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension. Tiger Eye treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain and is helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column.

Hematite:
Hematite endows us with courage, strength, endurance and vitality. A "stone for the mind", Hematite stimulates concentration and focus, enhancing memory and original thought. Dissolves negativity and prevents you from absorbing the negativity of others. Hematite is strong, supporting timidity, boosting self-esteem and survivability, enhancing willpower and reliability, and imparting confidence. It helps to overcome compulsions and addictions, treating overeating, smoking and other forms of overindulgence. Hematite restores, strengthens and regulates the blood supply, aiding blood conditions such as anemia. It supports the kidneys and regenerates tissue. Stimulates the absorption of iron and formation of red blood cells. Treats leg cramps, anxiety and insomnia. Hematite aids spinal alignment and fractures.

Rhondonite:
Rhodonite is a stone of compassion, an emotional balancer that clears away emotional wounds and scars from the past, and that nurtures love. It stimulates, clears and activates the heart. Rhodonite grounds energy, balances yin-yang, and aids in achieving one’s highest potential. It heals emotional shock and panic. Rhodonite aids in cases of emotional self-destruction, codependency and abuse. It encourages unselfish self-love and forgiveness. Promotes remaining calm in dangerous or upsetting situations. Builds confidence and alleviates confusion.

Rhodonite relieves insect bites and can reduce scarring. It aids bone growth and the hearing organs. Rhodonite stimulates fertility. It treats emphysema, auto-immune diseases and stomach ulcers. Eases inflammation of joints and arthritis.

Source for Semi-Precious Accent Properties:
http://www.charmsoflight.com
http://www.sobrietystones.com/resources/healing.htm

Advertisement

Baltic Amber Jewelry for The Whole Family- Become a fan on Facebook and enter to win FREE AMBER NECKLACE!!! My ISO List

Last edited by kyrae99; 05-16-2011 at 11:54 PM.
kyrae99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:03 AM   #2
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 15% Off All Custom Baltic Amber Jewelry- Just in time for Mother's Day

Some Recent Customs:

Necklaces for Dad and Kids

Baltic Amber Jewelry for The Whole Family- Become a fan on Facebook and enter to win FREE AMBER NECKLACE!!! My ISO List

Last edited by kyrae99; 08-10-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 04-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would like to buy a necklace. Please PM me

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #5
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

PM'ed you my friend

Old 04-23-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 04-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 04-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

morning! hurry and get those orders in before Mother's Day!

Old 04-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 04-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #10
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump