Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
kevinandcat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Babyland Diapers?

A friend of mine is just getting into cloth and had a question about these diapers. She has found a lot of them on ebay and wanted to see if anyone has used them?

If you have used them, what do you think?

TIA!

Advertisement

kevinandcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babyland Diapers?

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
They really are not worth the money!! The mf insert is really low quality, and would leak within an hour or less.
I bought them without looking into reviews and really wanted to do CD's. I regretted it. And when I tried to contact them to get my money back they never answered me back! I still have them but use them just as covers. Which is kinda nice to have OS covers, but they aren't that great. They would leave horrible red marks on my LO too. If I were her I would just be a bit patient and maybe keep an eye open for used dipes on FSOT. That is what I would do if I would do it all again! But that is just my

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
kevinandcat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank You! I will let her know about that!
kevinandcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
simplyatomic
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'd say the exact same thing about Sunbaby diapers on ebay. I wish I had just spent the 45 on two good diapers.
simplyatomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got 10 of the Babyland AIOs. There is no insert with them as they are AIOs. I have not tried the pockets. (I think they are listed on Ebay as AIOS though) I honestly would not have tried them had they not been so cheap. I actually like them. I usually add an extra insert as my little guy is a heavy wetter. I use them mostly as diaperbag diapers, daytime use. I have used them overnight and they are okay with the extra insert. The only problem I have had with them is that the tags started coming off right away as they were not sewn on securely.
If you can get them for a good price, they are good stash builders. The pocket ones may work well as covers or maybe with different inserts. I love using preemie or infant prefolds as inserts in pockets.
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
rabidewok
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like the Coolababy ones off Ebay, decided to go with those after reading various reviews.They do seem to run bigger.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #7
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh I forgot to add that when I tried to use them as pockets, they had the worse case of wing droop I had ever seen.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
ecomamma
Registered Users
seller

Ive been posting on other threads to get some help as we have invested in 15 babylands as we are really strapped for cash, and i am going to try to "make do" (if they ever get here) These are the only CDs we can get at this point in time, so i am asking other moms for advice on making them work. I was thinking of an extra insert for days? and something better for nights? We are gonna try to come up with something at home or from the FFS to again cut down the cost, so i will take any ideas/help on this one. Thanks!
ecomamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #9
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

I've never tried Babyland but have read lots of bad reviews. If your friend is on a tight budget, maybe she can try Kawaii. Those diapers have very good reviews and work well. They are cheap but they hold up.

Another option would be to check second quality diapers. BG has a great price on their OS diaper seconds right now ($9 a piece) and their first quality sized AIOs ($9.95). The OS diapers don't come with inserts but you can always get a dozen prefolds or flats to use as inserts and they are pretty cheap and are absorbent.

Last edited by Luvingmy4boys; 01-13-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote