Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
angbaby1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Vita-mix 5200

ok who has one?? this month is our 5th anniversary, mothers day and my birthday so rather than jewlery or anything like that i want something i can really use for all of us and this is it..do you have it? love it? best site to buy from? gimme input mamas!

Advertisement

Old 05-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
BabyLuvinMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vita-mix 5200

NOPE BUT I DO DREAM OF HAVING ONE!!!
Working in Restaurants I have used the Pro version and have fallen in LOVE but at the Several hundred Dollar mark for the Home version for us this just isn't even Close to do able but I do Recommend it HIGHLY!!!! it purees to the finest of liquid silk in Seconds. We had Margarita night in the restaurant regularly and I can say that I haven't made a drink with that much ice SO quickly and flawlessly since that machine NOTHING compares to it
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCHES MAMA..... If your willing to pay the money I would recommend Looking it up Online and buying direct from the Restaurant Supply stores they have wonderful selection customer service and if theres an issue they do reply almost Immediately

https://secure.vitamix.com/acb/stores/4/index.aspx

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5101512
Ecrater is not a site I have used but it does have the Best price around
Old 05-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
ldsmom06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dh just bought me the Vita mix 5200 from costco when they were there for a road show last month. We LOVE it!!!!! It is the best thing EVER!!!! He also got me the dry grinder with it too so I can grind my own wheat. We have used it everyday at least 2x a day since we got it. I highly recommend it. If you have a costco near you see if they will be having vita mix there soon. It is a little cheaper. Also the vita mix website had a good price last month too. The lady doing the demo at costco has her own blog and she sells it there too. Here is her blog: http://www.no-bonez.blogspot.com/ its $449+free shipping and an 8yr warranty. She is very helpful with recipes too Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

It is the best gift I have ever got!
Old 05-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
angbaby1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow had no idea of these other sites, going to ck them out, will keep cking the thread and I'll update on what i get from where etc.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
britsuz90
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like mine. I use the wet one more than the dry right now, but I need to grind up some wheat soon.

Can't help you on where to buy as mine was a gift.
britsuz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
angbaby1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsmom06 View Post
Dh just bought me the Vita mix 5200 from costco when they were there for a road show last month. We LOVE it!!!!! It is the best thing EVER!!!! He also got me the dry grinder with it too so I can grind my own wheat. We have used it everyday at least 2x a day since we got it. I highly recommend it. If you have a costco near you see if they will be having vita mix there soon. It is a little cheaper. Also the vita mix website had a good price last month too. The lady doing the demo at costco has her own blog and she sells it there too. Here is her blog: http://www.no-bonez.blogspot.com/ its $449+free shipping and an 8yr warranty. She is very helpful with recipes too Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

It is the best gift I have ever got!

So i emailed Chelly and she got back to me already, that IS the best deal WOW! for real?? I think she's my gal then!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #7
ldsmom06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angbaby1 View Post
So i emailed Chelly and she got back to me already, that IS the best deal WOW! for real?? I think she's my gal then!
Awesome!
Old 05-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
angbaby1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

what are your favorite recipes? I don;t want to just make smoothies with this at all, I want to make whatever nutritious things I can- I know there are nutritious smoothies but I'm thinking outside the box..
Old 05-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #9
ldsmom06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just made a 7 veg soup broth that is so yummy! I will come back later to let you know what else I make I am running late right now.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
angbaby1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsmom06 View Post
I just made a 7 veg soup broth that is so yummy! I will come back later to let you know what else I make I am running late right now.
make anything else?