Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #21
littleleaf
Registered Users
Formerly: jcha***h
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Quick! Need advice ASAP. Wild Child Woolies...

WCW is AWESOME! The wool is super soft and stretchy, but also quite thick! The only thing I would say is that it is narrow in the crotch -- this works for many babies, but I'm sure there are some fitteds that are wider in the crotch than this cover would allow. Still, we love love love our WCW.

Advertisement

SPOTS - new Thirsties and more ISO Jujube, Carters, Gymboree, Zutano girl clothes 18 months
littleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #22
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!

I hope it works out well for us. It's so super cute, I couldn't resist. Dang HC is putting me in the poor house!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #23
JuddyDuds
Registered Users
Formerly: LINZnJED
seller

I feel a bit better by telling myself that I'll resell it eventually!

JuddyDuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #24
cmarsh31
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Told myself the same thing, Lindsey - then Jilly wore her 3 in rotation every single night for over a year and counting Not a whole or pull in the stitching but the colors are definitely dingy, even with machine washing!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #25
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarsh31 View Post
Told myself the same thing, Lindsey - then Jilly wore her 3 in rotation every single night for over a year and counting Not a whole or pull in the stitching but the colors are definitely dingy, even with machine washing!
Either way, it's a win. If she outgrows them quickly, I can resell...if they fit for a year, well then, I got a years use out of them! I'm so excited about it now and over the cost. Plus, DH didn't get me anything for mothers day so a little splurge felt good!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #26
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh i had so many of them i was staring at and trying to decide on but i have a plain one in the mail on its way here and so i just couldnt justify spending the money!!! they are cute and i know a lot of work but since i'm capable of making them myself if i desire to have something so indulgent then i find it hard to fork over the cash!!! so glad you were able to get that one its adorable!
i'm glad they all sold out so i dont need to go stare at them anymore!! enjoy you're gonna love it!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:00 PM   #27
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleleaf View Post
WCW is AWESOME! The wool is super soft and stretchy, but also quite thick! The only thing I would say is that it is narrow in the crotch -- this works for many babies, but I'm sure there are some fitteds that are wider in the crotch than this cover would allow. Still, we love love love our WCW.
Wow, you are TOTALLY right. This is INCHES narrower in the crotch than a medium sbish fitted. I'll attempt to use it tonight and if it is just too narrow, I'll plan to just use it for daytime over g's which are a little narrower but are also much thinner so there's more leeway than there is with a sbish fitted.

At any rate, it is SUPER cute, soft, well made, and it came lanolized so it's ready to use.

Do any of you use a medium WCW over medium sbish fitted? We'll find out tonight if it works or not
Old 05-13-2010, 02:21 PM   #28
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by divabeadz View Post
Wow, you are TOTALLY right. This is INCHES narrower in the crotch than a medium sbish fitted. I'll attempt to use it tonight and if it is just too narrow, I'll plan to just use it for daytime over g's which are a little narrower but are also much thinner so there's more leeway than there is with a sbish fitted.

At any rate, it is SUPER cute, soft, well made, and it came lanolized so it's ready to use.

Do any of you use a medium WCW over medium sbish fitted? We'll find out tonight if it works or not
I have never noticed the narrow crotch. I have used these over Sbish, sticky peas, GMs, BSRBs, piddle poddles, raven trees... and never an issue, even at night.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #29
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinknpurfect View Post
I have never noticed the narrow crotch. I have used these over Sbish, sticky peas, GMs, BSRBs, piddle poddles, raven trees... and never an issue, even at night.

Yay! I am so excited now. I can't believe how much I love this. I am SO over the price...lol. Uh-oh, that could mean trouble
Old 05-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #30
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It doesn't seem narrow to me, although I don't have another brand of interlock cover to compare to. A small fit over a GM for us just fine so of course our medium fits great!