Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
tripmomplus1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mama cloth - tell me what you have, what you love and what you hate! *Spam welcome*

I just got some PP and I want to buy a few mama pads, I only use a few pads a month b/c I use a Diva Cup, but I am down to like four disposable pads in the house and I refuse to buy more!

Tell me what you use and where you got it!

Advertisement

Old 05-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
MelindaLW143
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama cloth - tell me what you have, what you love and what you hate! *Spam welcom

Wow there is some seriously great MC out there...Cowbelle boutique, pink lemonade, and homestead emporium, funny tummy...all have really beautiful stuff!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
rubidoux
Registered Users

Re: Mama cloth - tell me what you have, what you love and what you hate! *Spam welcom

Well, I've fallen in love with this stuff, but I haven't actually used it yet. lol My sampler set is beautiful and on it's way! The site is a little odd to navagate but totally worth it, imo.

http://amysragbag.com/

I've also been drooling over Homestead Emporium at HC.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
AKislandgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just ordered a starter set from GEM cloth last night! Can't wait to get it.

By the way, how do you like the DIVA cup? That is something else I've been wanting to try.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
Mom23kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My favorite is Homestead Emporium. I need longer pads and they just work so well for me. I also love the 12 inch Zen Moon pads, All Things Cloth postpartum pads, cowbell boutique(I just have 1 of these and it's one of my favs), blossom pads, and some pantyliners from Tree Hugger that are my favorite. I haven't tried her regular pads, though. The only pads I have found that don't work well for me are pink lemonade. They are absolutely gorgeous but are a bit too narrow for me for some reason and they leak out the sides, no matter what length they are. Oh, and I just got a pad from Heart from Bliss congo and I loved it. It fit great.
Mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a bunch of pads in-stock with same day shipping right now. I use Zorb in my pads which is my personal favorite because they stay so soft. I also have some from Homestead Emporium and Cow Belle that I love as well. I really prefer minkee or bamboo velour tops (minkee doesn't stain).

crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just ordered my stash and don't have any in hand now (other than the small bags from Tree Hugger and they are great!). But these are the following mamas Ive dealt with and so far they have all been fantastic!!

Tree Hugger (ships insanely fast!!) http://hyenacart.com/TreeHugger/
Talulah Bean http://www.talulahbean.com/
GEM http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=718550
Pink Lemonade (getting these through a coop but have heard great things) http://www.etsy.com/shop/pinklemonadeshop

No experience with the actual products yet but I do look forward to it lol
Old 05-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
tripmomplus1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks guys! I found a super cute three piece at GEM for a really good price, I figure it will be a nice way to test out MC and see if it is really something I can live with.

As for the Diva Cup, I love it. I have had mine for five years and only had one or two leaks in the very start (and I have a HEAVY flow), once I got the hang of it I never had a problem. It has been well worth the cost!
Old 05-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalanne79 View Post
I have a bunch of pads in-stock with same day shipping right now. I use Zorb in my pads which is my personal favorite because they stay so soft. I also have some from Homestead Emporium and Cow Belle that I love as well. I really prefer minkee or bamboo velour tops (minkee doesn't stain).
I this mama's postpartum pads

I also offer mama cloth at www.mothermoonpads.etsy.com
MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #10
Mommyplunder
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have also heard great things about mother moon pads and I can't wait to be able to get some for myself!
I am now blessed to be a SAHM to my 3 LOs R (1/1/99), E (4/7/02) and L (4/8/09) and very lucky to be with the love of my life where not only is he the father to my children but my best friend and hero. I follow a celtic pagan tradition and I'm becoming crunchier by the day. I enjoy knitting, sewing and making things with my hands.
Mommyplunder is offline   Reply With Quote