Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
lauren420
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy ~ANOTHER update in OP ~REALLY worried about my BFF :( PLEASE READ!!!!

UPDATE!!!
SO she went in for her US this morning, baby is OK she had a tear in the placenta and was sent home on bedrest. Thanks for all the prayers ladies, I think they helpped!

***UPDATE****
So I just got a call from my friend, she is in the hospital, they are keeping her overnight just to watch her, and because there is no US tech in until tomorrow. They said that right not she has a 50/50 chance of having a miscarrage, which actually made her feel better, because she thought it was over. She is NOT bleeding anymore, but is a touch crampy. She is still very scared and so am I, so contimued prayers would be fantastic

So my BFF is due a few days before me, she is due Dec 13 and I am due Dec 20th, I am sooooo exci8ted to be pregnant at the same time as my Best friend, we were both sooooo excited and happy, she has been trying to get PG for 8 months, and me, well, mine was a welcomed mistake Well, I got a call from her this afternoon, she woke up from a nap thinking she had to pee, but she was bleeding, ALOT, she said she left a trail of blood down the hall

she said she was going to call her doctors office and see if she could come in, but I YELLED at her to GO TO THE ER!!!!!!! She was bawling her eyes out, of course thinkning she is miscarrying, and I am been crying all afternoon (still waiting on an update from her) She said the bleeding has all but stopped by the time she called me, but a tiny bit of spotting, but NO cramping at all, just the bleeding....?

Has anyone ever had anything like this happen and still carry thier baby? I can't imagine what this is going to do to her And if I continue on to have a HH9M, I am going to feel so awful, out babies are suppossd to be born at the same time

I will update as I find out what is happening, prayers would be greatly appriciated.....

Advertisement

Last edited by lauren420; 05-13-2010 at 12:55 PM.
lauren420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
kimir_98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REALLY worried about my BFF :( PLEASE READ!!!!

I bled like that with my 2nd. I also passed a huge clot and had no cramping whatsoever either!! I was told in the ER that is was a misscarriage and that I could only just wait and see. I went to my OB the monday after it all happened and she was my little bean and heartbeat going strong. I was 9 weeks when it happened and had a great pregnancy after that. They think it was a cyst that ruptured and caused all of the bleeding. She is now almost 4 and a very healthy little girl! I will be praying that everything turns out ok for her little one!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
alishasmom
Registered Users

oh no I hope she is okay!

I miscarried before I had my son and I had friends due the same time as me and it hurt so much to see them getting bigger and having babies and me with nothing. It was very hard.
Follow the cloth diaper challenge! http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com
alishasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Prayers for your BF!!! How scary. My SIL had that with her first pg and went on to carry and deliver my healthy now 2.5 yo nephew, so praying it's something other than a mc!!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
Dean7698
Registered Users
seller

So sorry mama! That has to be so hard for you and her. I did have some bleeding with my last pregnancy and that beautiful baby is now 16 months. that your friend is okay.
Sarah Wife to Patrick,Mama to DD #1 12/14/2001,DD #2 08/04/2003,DD #3 12/28/2008, and DD #4 October 10,2010
Dean7698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Sending prayers mama.Did she happen to lift anything heavy?nWhen I was pg with ds1, I lifted the trash to throw it out and I tore my placenta from the wall, it didn't completely detach but it tore and I bled like crazy and hysterically got to the dr, i was put on bedrest but it all turned out ok, I hope your bff also will be fine with her baby.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
jessesgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: jesses
seller

My Mood:

Definitely sending up prayers! Please keep us posted!

Visit Jaleigh Bean Bowtique on the WAHM boards! Also, visit my fan page!
jessesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #8
mommybird
Registered Users

My Mood:

I had that with my last pregnancy, tons of bleeding and I actually had some terrible cramping. I lost the twin, but I do still have a healthy 15 month old from it.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
lauren420
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for all the support mamas, I am still waiting to hear from her.. I am glad to hear that others have gone through something similar, it gives me hope!!!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
momof4kidz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I thought I was losing my 2nd. Blood and other stuff coming out. But he's now a normal 5 year old!