Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
MommaTooters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Vsmile game system

I've seen a few for sale at the local consignment shops and have been thinking about getting one for the three year old. He always wants to play the Wii but he can't be trusted with it yet so I was thinking about the Vsmile. It's the orange one-not the touch or the motion.

Do your kids have one? How do they (and you) like it?

Advertisement

MommaTooters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
RobertsMomma3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vsmile game system

I don't have any experience with that. We actually have the clickstart (this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2650922), I would NOT reccommend it. The games don't entail much, and my 4 year olds get bored quickly. Unless you buy a bunch of different games for it.

They also have the Leapster 2's, and I LOVE it. I love that it's portable, it doesn't have to go on the tv. You can also hook it up to the computer and see what they're learning, download games, etc. We often travel to my moms which is an hour and a half drive and we have a quiet drive! It's amazing, haha.
RobertsMomma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
cwise87
Banned,For Posting False Info and Scamming

My Mood:

I actually have 3 systems vsmiles ... Mom thought we would need back ups... they dont play the system much since mom got them the portable version they prefer to sit someplace and play it... IF you are interested in one let me know we could work out a trade or something...
cwise87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
ao2swifey
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have the Vtech Vsmile and the Vtech baby. We bought the Vsmile thinking my 2yr8mo son would be able to play it. But it was just to hard for him. So we got him the Vbaby. And he likes it. the graphics are not good but what does a 2 or 3 yr old care about graphics. I would deffinantly recommend buying the AC adaptor. Neither system comes with it. You have to use batteries. And it is easy to forget about the system and leave it running. Lots of money down the drain on batteries. They are $9.99 at walmart, kmart, target. Walmart usually always has games on clearence. I bought a vsmile came for $10 a few weeks ago and yesterday I went to Kmart and got 2 vbaby games marked $8 a piece and they rang up for $1.50. I asked the cashier and she said thats what she has to charge me. Lucky me. If you go to Amazon.com you can look up the vtech system you want and see a bunch of other people's reviews. Hope this helps.

kristi
ao2swifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
cedricsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwise87 View Post
I actually have 3 systems vsmiles ... Mom thought we would need back ups... they dont play the system much since mom got them the portable version they prefer to sit someplace and play it... IF you are interested in one let me know we could work out a trade or something...
This mama (if she is one) is a scammer, would not b/s/t with her.