Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
linz2491
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lots of soft star shoes, pedipeds, crocs

Thanks for looking! I really can't trade right now as literally I am broke (newly single) and probably should feed my kids before anything else.

2 pairs of size 7 soft star shoes. pink was worn only alittle, shiny red has alittle scuffs on toes but in good shape
$40ppd for both or $22ppd each

Hot pink soft star shoes with star laces. Laces are dirty but can be thrown in the wash. Size 6
$20ppd

size 7 almost new soft star shoes boots. These were too small when they got to us and I never sent them back. In almost new condition. THe laces are dirty and can either be washed or replaced. Lined in super soft sheep skin. Custom made paid about $70
$45 ppd

Pedipeds size 12-18 months
so cute!!! great to go with the xmas dress
would be in euc except my wonderful dog chewed the bow on one of the shoes. I did not even notice till taking pics. $18ppd

soft star shoes mocossins
I put one of them through the wash accindently so the dye is slightly lighter then the other. It is suede on the outside looks alittle more worn due to the nature of suede., the inside sheepskin is still very plush. I had just wiped them down with a damp cloth which is why they look all funky in the pics
$10ppd or $8ppd with another purchase

crocs maryjanes size 5-6 euc
$9ppd

NEW 0-6 month moccissions pink/light green $28

Advertisement

Lindsay, mom to intact boys Aidan 12 Roan 7 and Gabby Rose 5 :no longer breastfeeding, or cloth diapering, sometimes co sleeping, had 2 unassisted home births, but still non vaxing, unassisted home birthing and home schooling

Last edited by linz2491; 10-29-2010 at 01:30 PM.
linz2491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:55 AM   #2
mumsark
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lots of soft star shoes, pedipeds, crocs

I PM you, still interested in pink size 7 boots,would you consider 35ppd for them ?Thanks.