Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
any others with this experience?updated in first post

alrighty i'm pretty sure i'm BFP!!!!! update in green below!

i'm so not sure whats happening to my body and its driving me insane.
here's the "dish"!LOL

back in june i had a very early miscariage and then in july i was a few days late for AF. in august i was late for AF too. its completely abnormal for me to be late at all and now 3 months in row i've had "issues". however, this month DH and I were very careful (doing natural family planning) and didnt DTD near ovulation. I'm late again only this time i have so many symptoms of being pregnant. i'm at the very least 6 days late as of today. i have major hot flashes and have been getting really nauseated after eating or even drinking. chewing gum has even been a serious bother.
i took 2 pregnancy test 2 days before my missed AF becuase i "felt" like i was preggers and both of those test came up BFP, but due to me knowing we didnt DTD around ovulation i waited until i missed AF and took another one it was BFN. so curious as to why i would have BFP and BFN so close together i decided to wait another couple days (expecting to get AF) and try again. i tried again and got a BFP then last night DH had to know so we bought a really expensive test and 2 of them came up BFN!!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY LOSING MY MIND!

i am going to schedule a pap cause there is something up with my body and i cant handle not knowing what it could be BUT just wondering if anyone has dealt with anyhting near this. for the time being i'm sweating constantly from hot flashses and sick to my stomach.

we would be happy no matter pregnant or not but its driving me nuts just wondering whats wrong with me and why i havent been "normal" in so long!

ok so the bloodwork came back negative......now to figure out what is really going on with my body. especially since this morning my syptoms are only becoming more like a pregnancy, i even got tears in my eyes about something retarded and i am NOT an emotional person. still no sign of AF!

ok so today is a definate "pregnant" day!!! i literally just shrank back into my Acup bras since i just finished nursing DS4 and this morning i woke up with some swollen sore breast! decided i would wait it out another week then go in to get another blood test. couldnt help myself and took another test (this time i got "old faithful") the same kind i used with all the other pregnancies and got a BFP!!!!! i'm cautiously excited but at the same time i KNOW i'm pregnant, blood test or not. once again i tried to take a pic but it keeps turning out blurry. how do you other ladies get your pics of your test to come out so clear. please share!!!! i would LOVE to post it!

Advertisement

Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA

Last edited by justjess; 09-10-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: UPDATE!!!
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #2
sjebillings
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: any others with this experience?

While we were TTC I was having major symptoms of pregnancy including weight gain. It turned out that I have endometriosis and got an ovarian cyst that ruptured. it really threw things off for me. I had a very very early MC about 6 months earlier. I never had a BFP though after the MC. I would definitely go see your doctor.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:57 AM   #3
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i have had ovarian cyst and even had one terrible one that made me double over and it ruptured. that was a long while back right before i found out i was pregnant with DS2.
gotta love the military clinics...cant get in for over a month and trying to talk to a registered nurse is practically impossible. gonna keep calling though perhaps the phone wil eventually get picked up!!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think you need to go in for a blood test. The HPTs can vary so much in the amount of HCG they detect. You have had some + tests, so it is possible that you are. Good Luck!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ok so i finally got ahold of an advice nurse and she suggested same as Previous person. i'm going in for a blood test this afternoon unless of course they arent taking patients since its the "class" day for the clinic. i will go in the morning and then she suggested once finding out BFP or BFN then i would discuss what kind of an appt to make for my symptoms. hoping all is well. i would be excited to have BFP but i wouldnt be upset if it were BFN so either way is fine just want to have a normal cycle if i'm BFN!!!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 09-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
sjebillings
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good Luck!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

thank you mamas and praise the Lord for a wonderful young lady who has offered to watch 3 of my children so they can take naps while i go get the test done! greatly appreciated!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 09-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ok so went and had the test done for for the waiting game...........
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 09-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

GL! Calling the military clinics/hospitals can be a NIGHTMARE> LOL. Glad you were seen!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #10
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: any others with this experience?updated in first post

no sign of af still
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA