Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
nikihejl2010
Registered Users
seller

Help us open a cloth diaper store in Tucson AZ!

Hello my name is Nicole and I am interested in Opening a Cloth Diaper store in tucson. I have been doing research and to my knowledge there is not a brick and mortar cloth diaper store in tucson. I am asking if anyone would be interested in shopping at a location in tucson?? I am in the process of talking to investors and applying to brands to become a retailer. So far I have been accepted by Fuzzi Bunz.
if you are in the tucson area and would be interested in having a store in tucson please post to this thread so that I may get the support that I need to prove to investors that a store would be successful in Tucson!!
Thanks for the support!!

I have an update!!
We (DH and I) just applied for a grant!
We have also decided to carry WAHM products along with GREEN products!
Also we have included in our business plan to create a program for low income parents to be able to afford to cd as well. We will be asking for $1 donations from customers and for every $1 donated we have found a sponsor that will match it! This money will be put into a fund for low income families and for every diaper they purchase we will give them one diaper FREE.
All of the above made our business plan very appealing to recieve a government grant! 1. by helping the environment and 2. helping our community!
Lets hope it gets approved! The grant writer was very optimistic!

Today I am going to make up a flyer and a survey I will post a link to the survey on this thread. I am also going to make a website!! Where you will be able to find all of the info and links to everything!

So please keep posting to this thread with your interest pm me your email and I will make sure to keep you posted!

ATTN ALL WAHM: If you would like us to carry your products in our store please pm me!

Thank you to all who are helping us to make this possible!

Advertisement

mama to 4 godmama to 3~Little Bitz Boutique Carries FUZZIBUNZ SOFTBUMS AND GDIAPERS! PM ME FOR SPECIAL DS MAMA DISCOUNT I MAKE BOWS~TUTUS~LOVEYS~BOO BOO BAGS~FLEECE KNOT BLANKETS~ www.littlebitzboutique.etsy.com
nikihejl2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help us open a cloth diaper store in Tucson AZ!

Very cool. I'm jealous as that's my dream too. There isn't a B&M store where CDing is the main focus in my area in either. There are stores that sell them, but not a big selection.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
nikihejl2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynneBabies View Post
Very cool. I'm jealous as that's my dream too. There isn't a B&M store where CDing is the main focus in my area in either. There are stores that sell them, but not a big selection.
Thank you!! I am very excited and hoping all works out! If you are interested I could send you any resources I find...and then maybe you could do the same in your area!
mama to 4 godmama to 3~Little Bitz Boutique Carries FUZZIBUNZ SOFTBUMS AND GDIAPERS! PM ME FOR SPECIAL DS MAMA DISCOUNT I MAKE BOWS~TUTUS~LOVEYS~BOO BOO BAGS~FLEECE KNOT BLANKETS~ www.littlebitzboutique.etsy.com
nikihejl2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
LittleBoppers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How exciting for you! Good luck!!

Quote:
ATTN ALL WAHM: If you would like us to carry your products in our store please pm me!
I'm going to PM you.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Amanda51
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so happy for you!

It is my dream to do the same here in the area of Michigan where I live (there are no cloth diaper stores in vicinity). If you could pass along any information that may be useful to me, I would appreciate it greatly. I have been trying to find grants that would apply to what I wish to do, but haven't had any success so far. Thank you.
Amanda51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
Momma_Rock
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is great! I'd love to have a Natural Baby/Parenting store near me with cloth diapers and slings and nursing gear. Good Luck!