Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
GracieGooseSC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Red face Anyone else getting the "baby bug?"

I am really, really starting to want another LO. I've always wanted at least 5 kiddos so this is not that strange however, I was planning on waiting at least another year but this "baby bug" won't go away-it gets worse and worse everyday! Time to start trying? HAHA!! What's worse is that we have 3 girls, I was always very open to boy or girl but now with 3 girls, having a boy would change everything, how rooms are split, all new baby stuff (which is great fun if you ask me!) but what if he were to be traumatized by all the pink? Would a boy even make it in our house?! But seriously... Anyone else feelin the need to have a baby?!

P.S.- Don't tell my hubby I posted this bahahaha!

Advertisement

Mamato Halee (9) Chloe (7) Dalilah (4) Jack Greyson (2) and Baby#5 due in Oct!
GracieGooseSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else getting the "baby bug?"

I've already got the baby fever! We gotta wait another 2-3 years, so I need to get over it, but I still want one
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Me!! We have to wait another year or two, though. I don't mind too much because it will more than likely be our last baby (I'd like two more, but DH only wants one more, so we will see) and I like having the anticipation of knowing we'll still get to have another one. KWIM?

ETA: Plus, right now the kids are at really overwhelming ages, so I don't realistically want another one yet. I just have a "baby cold"....not full-blown "baby fever". LOL

Last edited by love2bmommy; 05-25-2010 at 11:07 PM.
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
ericamichelle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wrestle every day with baby fever versus trying to grow my business. I suspect that baby fever will win at some point. For now I will keep charging ahead with the business, and homeschooling my children, etc...
Old 05-25-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
ericamichelle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2bmommy View Post
I just have a "baby cold"....not full-blown "baby fever". LOL
Love this!
Old 05-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
Jadedone80
Registered Users
seller

Me too!
Jadedone80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
MrsLiberty
Registered Users

My Mood:

Totally! We're really just trying to figure out if we want to go ahead and have another baby while here (our current house is perfect for a home birth, and it's legal here!) or wait until we get settled somewhere next summer. My husband is worried about moving cross-country with a small baby, but I say, what's the big deal? We did it before! Honestly, the fact that we'll have a toddler on board for this move scares me 10x more than a baby! Plus, we don't know where we're moving to, what the birthing options will be there, and what our financial situation will be like. I think we should have baby #3 now! I want to be done before I'm 30, and I'll be 29 this fall, so we don't have all the time in the world. Our financial situation right now is ideal for adding another baby, so I say, why not?! My husband is concerned because he's still got a year before he graduates, so his work and school schedules will leave me with 3 kids and almost no help. It can be hard with 2 already, so he's concerned about that.

So yeah... that's us. I've totally got the baby bug, though. I've been toying with the idea of trying to remove my IUD (after reading some threads here in which other moms told about doing that) but will be waiting until my husband is 100% on board, then make an appointment and have it done... blah... so much effort for something that should be so natural...

End. Ramble.
Half redneck, half hippie, Libertarian, Army veteran, Engineer turned SAHM to one little princess (07/29/2003) and one future farmer (12/25/2008), and my little boobie monster (5/28/2011). Official partner in crime to my blue collar Adonis since 2004!

Wanna join Swagbucks?
MrsLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
Maverick's Mama
Registered Users

I have like the opposite of baby fever. My son is almost 14 months and I ALWAYS wanted my kids to be close in age so they could be friends and play together (I was three when my brother was born and we never got along or played together) but as time goes on I'm just not ready! I WANT to be ready, I wanted my son to have a playmate, but the reality of having another isn't something I'm desiring just now. Part of me is worried too that if I keep waiting I'm going to regret the wait and the kids won't like each other and everything will be messed up...

Kelsey!! Mama to Maverick born 04/05/09, a cloth diapering, but otherwise not THAT green kind of mommy http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelseyeb1986 [url]http://zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=kelseyeb1986[url]
Maverick's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
my2sonswearcloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

there are places where home birth is ILLEGAL?
ill be honest, the thought of homebirth (espicially unassisted) scares the crap out of me, I dont agree with making it ILLEGAL....thats infuriating.....someone tell me im reading that wrong???????
my2sonswearcloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #10
crunch!910
Registered Users

I have two pregnant friends. Sometimes I DO get it a little. But then I think about DS and the stages he in right now, and I think NO WAY! Plus, DH is goign to have a second surgery soon. And then, there's always that darn money. We need to get on our own two feet before I even think about it! Though, while I was on the Mirena, sometimes I'd get the thought that if it failed and I got pregnant, it wouldn't be the end of the world. But now that I'm charting.. there's no failed BC to hope for when I get the baby bug. Now, our next baby will either be our fault for not being careful enough, or planned.