Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
mterry85
Do not B/T with! Sold diapers without ever shipping.Paypal involved.

Rumparooz Lil Joey ATTENTION!! Anyone else buy from this seller? LOOK!

Okay, ladies I am moving this thread back to the open forums after getting off the phone with paypal. I have reason to suspect that this seller may have used our site to scam.

Paypal couldn't give me all the information on her account but since I do have a pending claim they pulled my claim,spoke with me and then, and I quote, "I highly suggest you contact all others who bought these from the listing on the website and get them to file right away"

This tells me that the agent was trying to tell me there are other buyers on this lot while still staying within the "rules" of paypal and not discussing this persons account with me.That, or they were just trying to get me off the phone quickly.Not sure which, but I am going to go with my gut on this one and try to alert any others who may have bought from this seller.

Paypal did assure me that anyone who paid and marked payment as "goods" will get a refund and this seller will be looked into for fraud BUT everyone involved MUST file a claim.

I may be way off on this but I requested my DC several times and would get responses but no DC#. Then, after I opened a dispute I haven't heard anything else.No response to the claim either. I've worked a lot of mediations/cases of scamming on and things just really line up to past cases I have worked. I know I'll get my money back but I want to be sure that if there is indeed an issue with this seller, others have the chance to get theirs as well.

------------------------------------------------------

All Sold, thanks

Advertisement

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 08-04-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Update
mterry85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
blairbeargirl
Registered Users
seller

Re: Rumparooz Lil Joey

pm'ed you.
blairbeargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
NewJunkie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm PMing you mama! Interested in the burmuda, whale tale, and lil' monsters, if you'll split them, and maybe even more depending on the price you're wanting...
NewJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
mterry85
Do not B/T with! Sold diapers without ever shipping.Paypal involved.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload the pics to this thread because my e-mail won't let me attach all the pics.
mterry85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mterry85 View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to upload the pics to this thread because my e-mail won't let me attach all the pics.
I can walk you through it!

Start by opening an online photo host. I personally use photobucket

You also need to have an asking price

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
amandadeeann
Registered Users

I'm new and can't PM yet, can you contact me? Very interested and have facebook if you can send me pics through it? amandadmillington@gmail.com is my email! Please contact me!!!
amandadeeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
Laurenconard85
Registered Users
seller

Have you sold these yet?
Laurenconard85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Did anyone send paypal?

I have a couple mamas contacting me and I'd like to try to figure out what is going on too...

mterry85,
If you would please update how many are actually left.
I know I didn't hear back after my last pm to you and I had another mama saying you haven't pm'd her back either after letting her know your paypal addy.

Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mterry85 View Post
I have decideed to sell the rest of my Lil Joey stash because DH really isn't a fan of the snaps. I had too many in the first place, now I am selling the rest. DS is 10 1/2 lbs and one month old and still fits into these.

I don't know how to post pics but can e-mail on request. I am open to all offers because I want to go ahead and buy him some dipes with velcro, but not interested in trades at this time. I have two in each of these prints/colors: burmuda,sunshine, whale tale, lil monster, gumball, root beer, spring. I would like to sell the whole lot but I am willing to maybe seperate. Give me an offer

Old 07-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
Charlavb1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd really like to buy some of these.
Charlavb1 is offline   Reply With Quote