Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-17-2007, 07:07 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Best night time wool?

Morning, girls. Hopefully this post will make it's way through. I have a question or two regarding wool. I've heard that Kozy Designs longies are best for day time wear, so what is a good night time product? I like the way the Babyology longies look, as well as Llamajama. Would one of these products work, or is there a better one out there?

Also, when having longies, shorties, or soakers made, which is better...knit or crochet? Does it really matter, like does one leak, or is it just personal choice? I hate to be a bother, but I'd like to start building our wool stash, and I want to make informed decisions with my purchases.

Tonya, nurse wife to Matt, mother to Donovan (8/13/06), and baby Jacob (9/24/10), and our newest addition, Ava Elaine (5/10/12). Thank you God for my wonderful family.
tonnabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:16 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Best night time wool?

For nighttime, if you have a light wetter, you can pretty much use anything. For a heavy wetter, I'd probably go with crochet - it's much thicker, making it more "leakproof".

I don't know if the Llamajama longies work for nighttime, I know the other 2 are pretty thin. I would say go WAHM at least for nighttime wool.
to my soldier since 1998!
Ontariomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:17 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Best night time wool?

The wool I use for nighttime is usually of the felted wool variety. The BJM soaker I have is defintely not night- weight. I really like the 'Crat soaker I have and would recommend ones like it. They are heavier and bulky but bulletproof. I would think that the Luxe covers are similar.

The only longies I have are knitted, so I can't help you there. GL!
Blessed & joyful child of Christ, wife to B & seriously awesome mama to A, S, K, T & M, born 3/29/12
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." -Mark Twain
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote