Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #11
sarahakamommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: How long does it take...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioop View Post
Fuzzi bunz are just not that exciting! They are plastic, and although you get the money saving and environment saving...and some of the cuteness factor, you dont get the soft cloth of bamboo velour fitteds, or the cute fabric choices of the designer or WAHM fitteds....you arent getting the wool love or all the super cool fleece clothes out there.....so, Fuzzibunz are a good place to start, but until you find something that works for you and really makes YOU feel the love...well, it is just a diaper.
I'm wondering what fitted you like best? I tried swaddlebees when I was potty training DD, but that wasn't very representative of using them for a newborn or infant.

Advertisement

sarahakamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #12
KimA
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think that once you find the right diaper or diapers that you really enjoy using is when you come to love it.
From the beginning I couldn't try enough diapers fast enough. I was always buying new diapers until I found what I loved. After that to me it was easier to use cloth than disposables, so much less expensive and better for baby too.
DH even had his favorite type of diaper and began to love it too. He could even fold and snappi a pf by the time DD PLed. He still says that he misses her fluffy butt! LOL
KimA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:40 AM   #13
lmiranda8681
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

when I started my stash with DS1, I bought all new and was determined to stick it out just because of the investment I put into it! and to prove everyone wrong who said I would hate it and only last a week. After I figured out a good detergent and wash routine I really started to love it. and I started buying more here and there that had cute prints and that made it even better. That was almost 4 years ago so I switched my stash quite a but since then. Went through a prefold and fitted stage when my youngest was born(he had crazy sensitive skin and is allergic to all sposies, so I'm thankful I learned all about cloth before he was born). I've been back to all pockets for over a year now, our first love. I actually like fuzzibuns, and am a huge bg fan. They are not that exciting either but they work great and that's the most important thing! rumparooz are great too and have cute prints. good luck! you'll love it soon enough Get a diaper sprayer if you don't already have one. I couldn't cloth diaper without it.
lmiranda8681 is offline   Reply With Quote