Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Funny diaper combo?

Well my mom stayed with the baby tonight while DH and I went out to eat.
I had Zara in a fitted w/ a wool soaker. I left a bin with extra fitteds and an extra soaker, JIC.
When we get home, Zara is wearing a fitted (GMD pre-fitted) with a Trimsie AIO over top

I asked her why and she told me that the soaker was damp (ok) so she was looking for another cover (what about the extra soaker I left?) so she went up to her room and found that one (the Trimsie) and put it on.

Haha...I just thought it was pretty funny and wondered what funny combinations you've seen (or maybe came up with) in your time?

Karen, wife to the best 'n hubby ever, C. Mom to DS, J (1/1996), DSD, M (2/2001) my spunky Zara (7/7/2009). AND our very active toddler, Maya 4/30/2011!
no longer in diapers
Mommy2Zara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
My Mood:
Re: Funny diaper combo?

Nickel - mama to boys D 09 and F 10 and my girl H 12
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

my dad, bless his heart, a bummis polar fleece UNDER a BSWW and I think there was a zorb doubler somewhere in there too. I guess its not as simple as it looks.
Blessed Mommy to two brown eyed beauties: Lenore Olivia and Charlotte Annaliese
sugacube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
Do not B/T with. Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if involved in a transaction.
My Mood:

Dh always puts ds in a fitted with no cover, always. Which is ok, but his reasoning is what I love about this man He says "That way I can feel him right when he is wet, I dont want him sitting in pee"
SAHM to my handsome little boys: Skeet (7), Colton (6), Bradley (4), and BP (2) & helpmeet to my handsome hubby, Brad
sUpermOm81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

well at least she tried!

today DH put a trifolded PF with a cover on DS and i guess he didnt get the aplix right, because when DS was walking around the living room i looked at his dipe and noticed it was slowly starting to fall off, but not the whole thing - the aplix tabs stayed put around his waist (he had a thirsties cover with the tabs overlapped) and the belly part along with the diaper was dragging on the ground behind him idk if i can explain it, but it was hillarious. it was like a wedding gown train dragging behind him with his nakey boy bits flappin in the wind! HAHAHA...and on top of that, WE HAD COMPANY OVER
Mama to Bro (04/07/09) and Bug (07/15/10) . Veteran's wife . RN student
stringbean02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
Five Green Beans
Registered Users
Formerly: mommalilac
My Mood:

dd had on an inside out pocket when I picked her up in the church nursery today.. I dont even know how they got it to close lol
<>< Michelle Wife & Wahm to my 5 Green beans!
My Store: Five Green Beans We have: Diapers, Rockin' Green, Bows, Pregnancy test strips & much more! Become a FB Fan for Contests & Updates
MY: FSOT &WAHM wares ISO: PP, Med girly fleece, wool, flats & fitteds
Five Green Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
Registered Users
My Mood:

not super funny, but a great combo, I love using 2 pandatushies obv doublers layed inside a grobaby shell
I do all the crunchy things and my daughter is the love of my life
I make my $$$ with swagbucks-$30 in amazon giftcards my first month-let me help you!!!
pickychicmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
Registered Users
My Mood:

Hahaha this cracked me up, and I showed it to my boyfriend and he laughed too. He does a pretty good job. His only whoopsies have involved using one insert when we need two, or constantly using the diapers that leak right through the PUL even though I've told him not to, haha. But he's learned.
atheist/skeptic, on-schedule vaccinating , anti-alternative-"medicine" , breastfeeding-but-not-lactivist, hospital-waterbirth-with-an-OB-ing, formerly-cloth-diapering, conspiracy-theory-hating , letter-G-usinG mom to a bilingual () boy, born 3/21/10-- if you're similar (fully vaccinating a must) and in Maine, PM me!
hurricanechelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:54 AM   #9
Registered Users
My Mood:

Not a combo, but I left LO with hubby for a few hours. I had put him in a sposie because Daddy really isn't a diaper changer in the first place and I was trying to make it easy. I even left an extra one out. God Bless my little guy, he pooped...twice for Daddy. But Daddy pulled through and... a) changed all diapers, b) put him in a fitted because he ran out of sposies. The only issue was the the fitted he used had a soaker that you fold over. The diaper (I keep them folded up with everything folded inside and ready) had fallen apart and he didn't know how to put it back together. So there my LO was, fitted on, and soaker coming out the top of the front, like a flap of some sort! He looked like he had a loin cloth over his diaper!!
mama2m's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
Whimsy Twist
Registered Users
Formerly: Lilymomma
My Mood:

My MIL puts a cover on EVERYTHING- even AIO's... No matter HOW MUCH I tell her that they don't need one- bless her heart!

Whimsy Twist
for the love of color...
find me on Facebook or Etsy
Whimsy Twist is offline   Reply With Quote