Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Registered Users
Food reaction? Teething? Sick? Help!

DD is 7 1/2 mos, EBF except for 3 tiny bites of butternut squash on saturday night. She has a strong dairy intolerance, as in one bite of cheese or butter and she reacts with *TMI* green mucousy poo, gas, blistered butt.
Sunday she had a low grade fever all day, 99.6-100.7, it broke overnight and hasnt been back. Monday she had 3 dirty dipes, which happens when i've been "dairied" the last was slightly mucousy. tuesday seemed alright, but she still seemed to be mildly reacting to something. Yesterday several dirties, more mucus, green. Today Lots of dirties, runny, green and white mucus. Never had the white before. And her butt is breaking out bad and is getting raw, even washing her at the sink or tub without wiping.
So, I'm wondering if
A. its a food reaction. I ate Sonic monday for lunch, checked the allergen menu but the tots probably shared a fryer.
B. it's teething, she has 4, two top and two bottom trying to break through all at once, and these are her first.
C. It's a bug. No fever, shes still nursing well, but i've never had an EBF baby with a tummy bug. When DS got one the first time he was on solids and supplementing formula.
Shes un comfortable from her sore butt and is very clingy... WDYT?

[CENTER]Jamie wife of 8 years to R, Homeschooling mom to 7 year old Jorden and 3 yearold Abigail My unmedicated hosptal VBAC amazing little girl.
Lost my bean on 4/16/2012
jamiejo is offline   Reply With Quote