Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2007, 03:09 PM   #1
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:
what is your favorite early walker shoes ??

besides robeez ... i am thinking of getting ds some pedoodles and maybe a pair of see kai run. we have alot of robeez type but i do not want to use those outside kwim .. so what do you like ?? also if you have pedoodles how is the size comparision?
tia

Advertisement

crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:39 PM   #2
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:
Re: what is your favorite early walker shoes ??

I have to say after looking into several of them I love our See Kai Run shoes..Mikey would have even more but he takes them off becasue its easy with velcro but he wouldnt leave robeez on either tho I have to super glue shoes to his feet

No but really I love the SeeKaiRUn shoes, I love love love the Preschoolians because they have great designs but also becasue they have different stages depending where your DC is at like walking outside and what not....Their website is great.

I liked the look of Peedoodles but wasnt to keen on the sole, it wasnt strong enough IMO to withstand many of the outside elements liek SKR shoes and Preschoolians can. The pedoodles had a sole closer to robeez but a little tougher.....

I found pedoodles though to run pretty comparable liek my son is a size 5 in SKR he is 13 months and wears 12-18 months in peedoodles
Old 02-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:

thanks
crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:17 PM   #4
jjaelovesenglish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We were told to get smart fit or teeny toes from payless. It was the only ones the PT would approve of
Old 02-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #5
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We LOVE our pedoodles! They have withstood all the wear and tear my DS has put them through. He's 16 months and been on the go since he was 10 1/2 months old- and in the same pair of pedoodles (worn inside and outside). They still look great- I expected the toes to be tore up- but not at all. I was impressed with the soles of the shoes also- it's a very flexible but durable rubber- I never worried about DS being outside in the yard or on the gravel. The 12-18 month pair of pedoodles say they'll fit from 4-5.5 size shoes. So far, the sizing has been very accurate- they are snug on DS when he's in thick thick socks now- and I know he also fits in a size 5 stride rite.
I would love to try See Kai Run shoes (I think they have more selection for boys)- but $$ has prevented me to do so. We originally went with the pedoodles because of the range of shoe size they'll fit.

Last edited by chameleon607; 02-17-2007 at 08:02 PM.
chameleon607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #6
odenata
Registered Users
seller

I love our See Kai Run. We also had a pair of Pedoodles, but I found our See Kai Run shoes held up so much better, it's all we get now. The Pedoodles started coming apart at the seams, and I know one local store here quit carrying them b/c so many parents had this problem.

BTW - Pedoodles come with different soles. There are some that are similar to Robeez, but the ones we bought (Next Step Collection) had thicker soles, more comparable to See Kai Run.
odenata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:57 AM   #7
loni1090
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We used a stride rite early walking shoe and it lasted through my 2 DS and my nephew.